Dealing With Pain

Start from the beginning

Henry did not answer instead he took me inside the pack house. I hid my face in Henrys chest. I do not want to people to see the embarrassment of finding out that my mate rejected me.

I could hear whispers coming from everyone. Henry walked in the elevator. While Carly pushed the R button to go to the royal floor.

Whenever the elevator door opened I could hear my parents gasp in shock.

"What happened to her!" I could hear my dad yell in anger.

I slowly felt myself drift into a deep slumber.
------------------------------------------

I woke up to a dark room.  I looked outside the sky was gloomy. There was snow falling.

I saw Carly come into my room.

"We need to talk." She said. "I told your parents you found your mate and told them he rejected you."

I looked over at the window. Tears did not fall from my eyes. Is telling them going to solve my problems.

"Snow is falling because I am heartbroken." I say softly.  "Yet again snow is so beautiful."

"Aphrodite tell me what happened?"

I looked over at her and smiled. I started to tell her about how he rejected me as a mate and the reason being. Also that he had another women with him.

"He is a total asshole." She says in anger. "Does he know you are the princess."

I shook my head. I am glad he did not know because I want someone to love me for who I am not the tittle of power I hold.

"He thought I was a peasant." I say.

Carly smiled at me sadly. She hugged me.

"My poor baby." She says. "What are you going to tell your parents?"

I thought for a second. What am I going to tell my parents? Should tell them who my mate is? Probably not my dad would make sure he pays for rejecting me.

"I just going to tell them to let it go." I say looking at my charm bracelet.

Carly started to look at me for a second.

"I am going to help you become a great queen Aphrodite." She says. "I will help you how to dress and clean properly."

I look at her. "You will?" I ask.

She nods at me. I know I am not the most well dressed person or hygienic I know I can be but, that because i am very was lazy. I knew know that I have to make myself better person.

I nodded.
------------------------------------------------------

"What do you mean not to do anything!" Yells my angry mother at me.

My dad looked as if he was about to go on a rampage. I told them that I did not want them to do anything about my mate.

"I just want it to be left alone." I say. Looking at my sad window.

My mom wraps her arms around me.

"He does not realize what he is missing."

My dad sighs.

"You are his mate I will respect your decision." Says my dad hugging me. "But if I every find out who he is I am going to kick his ass."

I giggle at my parents.

"All I want to do is get the hell out of here." I say.

My mom smiles sadly at me. I looked away from her. I did not want her or anyone to feel sorry me. Because that is not going to get my mate to love and accept me. I do not get it why would he be with someone else if he knew he had a mate out there somewhere.  Anger started to surge through me. As if it was taking control over me. It felt impossible to get rid of it.