15.

"Amanda? How are you?" My breath hitches in my throat as I hear Harry's raspy voice at the end of the line.

"Uh...I'm fine,I guess. How are you?"

"Not bad." I literally feel his smirk.

"I've missed you,Harry." I'm tired of hiding the feelings that are eating me alive. I need to tell him, I need to let him know. I need to make him feel loved again.

"I know,baby." My face slightly falls when he doesn't reciprocate  my feelings. But I know he isn't used to showing affection. I'll wait for him to be ready. "Why don't you come to Washington?"

"I can't. I work and plus university. Mr. Damon needs me at work."

"Did he tell you that?" His voice hardens.

"Did he tell me what?"

"Are you dumb? Did he tell you that he needs you there?" I get slightly offended at his insult but let it go. He's just angry.

"Yes, he told me himself."

"Well, I'll need to make an appearance to his office again." His tone is amused.

"No,thanks." I chuckle.

"Oh by the way," I hear him taking a bite of something. "Nathan is coming to visit you tomorrow."

"Really?" My voice comes out ridiculously excited.

"Really."

"Oh My God. I've missed him so much."

"Why?"

"Because he is my friend." He is the only person besides Dylan and Anna who has been really nice to me.

"Yeah, one of your two friends." Ouch. His words hurt.

"Three actually." I try to turn it into a joke.

"Whatever." I can practically see him rolling his eyes.

"Why don't you like Nathan? I thought he was your friend."

"I like him actually. He is my friend, I guess."

"And what am I to you, Harry?" The words are out of my mouth before I can stop them.

"Amanda, we'll talk about it later." He says after a long pause.

"When? Harry, I need to know."

"Do we really need a label? Are you that deluded?" What.

"Yes, I do." I decide to ignore his second question.

"Why?"

"Because," I start and hear the front door opening. Dylan came and he'll come to check on me in a few minutes. I lower my voice. "Because I constantly get asked on dates and I keep saying 'no'." Okay, this statement is partly true because I got asked on a date only two times.

"And who asks you?" He mocks me.

"Men at work."

"Did you like any of them?"

"Yes." No.

"Then fuck off." He says and hangs up. What the fuck. I can't believe he said that. I thought he... well, liked me.. He cares about me, doesn't he? He is just angry. He has anger issues. I know him, I understand him. I love him.

~•~

Anna is coming today to Minnesota. I've missed her so much, she is going to stay for a month. I met with Nathan yesterday and he told me that he broke up with his girlfriend.