"Like you wouldn't believe", laughed Sage."That's why Lance Hansen has the routine."

"Lance Hansen...the douche bag who stars on that one soap...that's who does it?"

"Yup. Used to pay Puckerman a lot to keep a stash around for him."

"Good to know, Sage. Good job", smirked Quinn.

"Hey, I'm just doing my job. Well, you know...one of the three jobs that I have here." She noticed a few members trying to get her attention."And on that note...I'll be right back."

A few minutes later, Quinn had her third drink. It was helping to calm her nerves. Not as much as she would have liked, but enough that she could appreciate it. At least her heart wasn't racing anymore. As she took a sip, a sudden chill went down her spine. She felt eyes on her. She turned towards the E-Lounge, and sure enough, there she was. Santana, staring daggers at her from the lounge entrance. She wasn't in the mood, but she knew that there was no avoiding the Latina. Now that she knew the blond was in the building, she would most likely be following her around, no matter where she ended up. Quinn knew that, and wasn't about to try and fight it. If she was going to be dealing with drama at all, she figured the best place to do it was where she had access to alcohol. The bar was where she was staying, until Rachel was free to talk. She looked forward once again, chugging the rest of her drink. She didn't even have to turn around again to know that Santana was on the approach.

Quinn glanced down the bar, to where Alyson was standing. Oddly enough, she was already looking back at her. They came to a silent understanding that Quinn needed another Vodka and Cranberry, and she needed it fast.

"So...", said Santana, calmly, as she took a seat on the bar stool next to Quinn."You decided to show your face around here tonight...".

"Yeah", she answered, coldly. At that point she refused to make eye contact."I did."

"You've got balls."

"Big ones."

Santana just laughed a little."Wow."

Alyson hurried over, and placed Quinn's drink down in front of her, before turning to the Boss Lady."Anything for you, Miss Santana?"

"As a matter of fact, an explanation would be nice", she answered. Looking directly at the shorter woman behind the bar."

"Wait...an explanation for wh-"

"Is there a reason why you served this bitch her drink before you asked me what I wanted?"

Quinn just rolled her eyes, and grabbed her glass.

Alyson wasn't exactly sure how to respond, so she ended up stuttering, and it made her feel like an idiot."Well...I..I m-mean...she was already here...a-and I knew that she wanted another-"

"I don't give a fuck! Who runs the show, Sage", snapped the Latina."Who calls the shots around here? Tell me, just so I can be sure that you still know."

"You do, Miss Santana." Alyson was nervous. Sure, Santana and her had their little back and forth game, and messed around with each other all the time. Only this was different. It was the first time since she had started working there, that Alyson knew it was the wrong time to make any jokes, or to be a smart ass.

"Are you sure, because you seem confused."

"I'm sure."

"Good, I'm happy to hear it. Next time, maybe you'll think a little harder before you cater to anyone else's needs, before mine."

"Yes...I will. I promise."

"Fantastic. Now, I'll have a Vodka."

"On the rocks?"