She hung up, threw her phone onto the bed, and covered her face with her hands. She really didn't want to cry, but she couldn't help it. She just couldn't understand why a man she had grown to love as her family, as her brother, had gotten so cold and distant. She wanted to know what was going through his mind, but since he wasn't wanting to talk to her, she was forced to be left in the dark, and she couldn't take it. In her mind, they were so close, and she wanted to think that he would tell her everything. Yet, he hadn't talked to her since he had quit the Playground. Her anger, and confusion towards him, were only a small part of the bigger picture. She felt like she was going crazy.

Quinn was leaving Santana's office, having been in there for almost an hour. The meeting needed to happen. However, Quinn wanted to get upstairs to spend time with Rachel. As she made her way towards the elevator, tablet in hand, Brittany was walking from the elevator, with her tablet as well.

"Hey, Britt", greeted Quinn, with a smile.

"Hi, Quinn", she sighed."Going up to see Rachey?"

"I am. Going in to see, San?"

"Yeah", she nodded."Guess we're trading one stressed out girlfriend for another."

"What do you mean", asked Quinn.

"Well, I just walked by her room. I could hear her screaming on the phone. I think she was trying to call Puck again."

"Oh God. Well, Santana's not in a good mood either, and oddly enough it has something to do with Puck."

"What did he do now? Not that it matters, he's already in it pretty deep with everybody around here."

"Ain't that the truth. I guess, Alyson found a little baggy taped under the register. It had Ecstasy pills in it, about twelve of them."

"Oh my God, does that mean-"

"That he was selling them from the bar behind San's back? That's what she's got in her head. We're thinking that it had a lot to do with the people who quit right after Tina was sent away", Quinn went on to explain."So now, San wants us to get a hold of those people ,to find out what the Hell made them leave, so we know for sure."

"Okay, I'm on it. You just go be with your Rachel", said the dancer. She leaned forward, and hugged Quinn tight.

"Thanks, and this hug is fantastic, I'm sure Santana could use one", laughed Quinn, breaking away."I'll see you later, Britt.

"Yeah, see you."

They went their separate ways.

Once Quinn got upstairs, she was about to knock on Rachel's door when it opened.

"Quinn...", she said, her eyes full of tear. She seemed to be in a rush.

"Rachel...wait baby...slow down. Where are you going?"

"Check your phone", cried Rachel."I literally just texted you saying meet in the bar, instead of up here."

"Okay, no no no...baby get back in there", said Quinn, calmly.

"I need a drink, Quinn."

"No, you don't", she said, as she lightly pushed her back into her room."You need to lay down and relax, baby."

"No, please...I just want one drink. Just one, and I'll be fine", she cried."Please?"

She sounded exhausted, and Quinn couldn't take it anymore. She grabbed onto her, and hugged her as tightly as she could."Shhhhh...it's alright. Just calm down, I've got you."

She held her in her arms for a few minutes, while she cried, and cried. She was starting to think there was more to Rachel's stress. More than she knew about. Eventually, she scooped her up, and carried her over to the bed. She laid her down, laid next to her and rubbed her back."Talk to me...".