Chapter 106. June 27, 2015 Hyde Park, London

Start from the beginning

"Probably because of the time change and the flight." I said. "That makes sense." Elizabeth said.

"Oh! Karlie, Cara, GiGi, and Kendel Gener is coming to the show tonight to surprise the fans!" I said remembering our text messages this morning.

"They are going to be so excited." Elizabeth said.

We arrive at the venue and get out of the car. We walk backstage as dozens of crew people are running around trying to get everything ready for the show.

"Taylor!" I hear Karlie yell.

"Hi Karlie. Thank you so much for coming." I said. "Thanks for inviting me. I'm so excited to see you perform." Karlie said. "And you get be on stage with me!" I said exactly.

"Hi Taylor." Cara said. "Hello Cara." I said.

"Who else wants to come out first durning Style?" I asked.

"Me!" Cara said raising her hand up. "I want to." Kandell said.

"Okay how about Karlie and Kendall comes out first then a sing some more of style then the rest of you come rising up from the stage?" I asked.

I bend down on the ground and grab a tissue paper and place it on the ground, "What are you doing?" Cara asks grabbing my guitar and gently strums the strings.

"Just watch." I said putting more tissues down on the ground to make the tour stage.

"Oh that's the stage!" Elizabeth said realizing the tissues on the ground.

"Uh huh. This is the stage and these nail polishes are us." I said grabbing some nail polishes out of her make up bag.

"Oh can I record this for my YouTube channel?" Karlie asked. "Sure." I said.

"Would you like me to review?" I asked.

"Yes review." Karlie said holding up her phone recording.

"This is me. Im singing style. It's going to be night time during the set so it's going to be very dramatic." I said holding a nail polish and putting it down on the towel.

"I will say after the first corse of style. Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome to the 1989 cat walk. My friends GiGi Hadid and Kendal. This is the elevator wooooo. And they walk together." I said holding two nail polishes

Cara starts to strum the guitar dramatically and Elizabeth laughed.

"And then ladies and Gentlemen please welcome Martha Hunt and Karlie Kloss. And then you walk this way." I said holding up two other nail polishes and walking them down the towel.

Cara continues to strum the guitar dramatically.

"Please welcome. One of your own. Cara Delevingne holding a British flag." I said.

"Now we are all going to be at the end of the catwalk and there is going to be an awesome photo I will hang on my wall. Do not fall down the elevator lift." I said.

"Does anybody need any nail polish?" I ask grabbing them all.

(Elizabeth's perspective)