Chapter 86. April 12, 2015 bad blood behind the scens

April 12, 2015

Bad Blood Music Video 

(Taylor's perspective)

I wake up and go down stairs to make breakfast. I walk into the kitchen and I look over into the living room looking for Olivia and Meredith. I see Olivia sleeping on a pillow and Meredith is sleeping on the couch.

I open the refrigerator and look for something to eat. The refrigerator is mostly empty and there isn't anything good to eat in here. Also there isn't very much milk left as well. Might as well finish it off, I grab the cartoon of milk and put it on the kitchen counter. I open a cabinet door and get a bowl, I walk over to the drawer where the utensils are. I get a spoon and put it on the kitchen counter.

I grab the cereal box and pour it into the bowl. I poor the milk into the bowl and but the milk carton back into the refrigerator. I grab the spoon and bowl walking over to the kitchen table and sit down. I start eating and

"Meow. Meow." Meredith meows glaring at me demanding me to make her breakfast. "I know I know princess you are hungry." I said.

I pour the cat food into there bowls and they start eating. "You know I don't always have to feed you first? I can eat breakfast before you." I said looking down at them.

I hear Elizabith walking down the stairs, "Hi girls. Good morning." Elizabith said. "Morning." I said.

"What's for breakfast?" Elizabeth asked. "Cereal. I am thinking about going grocery shopping after my music video shoot today." I said.

"Music video? For what song?" Elizabeth asks getting a bowl and pouring cereal as well.

"I'm making the bad blood music video." I said. "Really? Cool. What is it going to be about?" Elizabith asks. "I've called all of my friends to be in it, Selena. Karlie. GiGi. Cara just to name a few people. More people are coming." I said before taking a bit of my cereal.

"Making it is going to be so fun!" Elizabith said.

We finish eating and put our bowls into the sink.

"Let's get dressed and head over there now. It's going to take a while to film everything." I said.

"Okay." Elizabeth said.

I go up into my room and get dressed. I put on my shoes and grab my purse. I walk back down stairs and see Elizabith standing by the front door. "You ready?" Elizabith asked. "Yes." I said and we walked out the door. We get into the car and start driving to the video shoot.

We arrive at the video shoot and get out of the car. We walk onto the music video shoot and all of the girls are already here. "Taylor's here!" I hear a voice shout.

Gigi comes walking up to me and gives me a hug. "Hi Taylor." GiGi said. "Hi GiGi. Is everyone here?" I ask her.

"Yes everyone is scattered around everywhere." GiGi said.

"Taylor?!" I hear a voice shout. I turn and see Selena, "Hi Taylor." Selena said hugging me. "Hi Selena thanks for coming." I said. "Your welcome you know I would have come even if I had to cancel some stuff to make it here." Selena said. "Oh and thanks for watching Olivia and Meredith when we where in China. We have so much fun." I said.