"Estúpido perrita quisiera rip los tatuajes justo a la salida de tu cuerpo! Usted mejor ejecutar ya que son tan muertos no es incluso divertido!"

"Here we go...", breathed Rachel, as her and the dancer tried catching up. Santana chased Sage into the Red Light Lounge. Of course, that time of day, the lights were on, and it didn't look very red at all. Six or seven other people followed after them. There was always a few people around the playground that got sucked into a fight every time there was one. They were drama junkies, and there was no denying it.

"I'm sorry", Alyson yelled, as she dove behind a couch, and stuck her feet up in the air as a defense. She was fully prepared to kick her feet to her heart's content if she had to."Damn it! Don't kill me!"

Santana was inches away from the small bartender when Brittany grabbed her from behind, and held her back."San, stop! Relax!"

"Relax nothing! Because of this little fucking street rat, Kurt can't work tonight", she snapped, still trying to break free from Brittany.

"Whoa whoa...did you just call me a street rat", asked Alyson, as Rachel helped her up from the floor."Bitch, do I look like Aladdin to you?"

"No, no no! You don't get to call me a bitch! Not when you work for me, and especially not when you fuck things up this badly", snapped Santana, waving the half empty vodka bottle."This was all him!"

"I work in the damn bar! He wanted to drink", defended Alyson, knowing for sure she shouldn't have used that argument.

"One drink, two...maybe even three would have been enough! If you knew he was upset, and just wanted more and more to drink, you should have damn well known you needed to cut him off", yelled Santana. She was no longer fighting to get at her, but her girlfriend was still holding onto her. She knew she needed to calm down, and she was trying.

"I did cut him off!"

"Yeah, when it was too late! Now he's wasted, and can't work! He has at least three clients coming in tonight! What the fuck am I supposed to do?"

"Santana, I got that covered. Rory's taking his clients", said Rachel, standing in front of Alyson."They may not be happy, but it's the best we can do right now."

"Okay, when the Hell did that happen", asked the still very angry Latina.

"Like five minutes ago", answered Rachel."But, does it really matter? He's doing it, let's just go with that for right now, please?"

Santana took a few deep breathes. She was so angry, but she knew for her heart's sake, she needed to pull it back. She loved the fact that Brittany was slowly rubbing her back."You have absolutely no idea what I wanna' do to you right now", she growled.

"Does it have anything to do with ripping my tattoos off", asked Alyson, earning a look of shock from the Latina."Yeah, I understand Spanish."

"Good for you. Pick a tat you're willing to part with, and assume the position", snapped Santana, as she lunged for her again. Rachel blocked Alyson, while Brittany held Santana back again.

"San! Please stop!"

"Estoy seriamente acerca de aplastar la cara usted puta", yelled Santana, as she took off one of her shoes, and threw it towards Alyson. Rachel ducked, and the show smacked Alyson right in the face.

"What the Hell, did you just George Bush me?"

"You're lucky I don't Chris Brown you!"

"Alright, enough! Santana, what part of calm the Hell down, don't you understand", yelled Rachel.