Chapter 7

Ivy kept annoying me that day so much that I was screaming "IVY CAN'T YOU STOP!!! MY HEAD IS ACHING!!"

Everyone looked at me and laughed at me. I saw three boys approach me and tease me.

"Who are you talking with idiot!!" he said.

"I'm schizophrenic!! It's not my fault!!" I said as he kicked me.

A pink haired girl in a pink dress and blue jacket ran in front of me holding up a stop hand.

"It's not her fault she's schizophrenic!! Back off!!" She screamed and one of the boys punched her cheek.

She fell to the ground crying. Ivy then kept annoying me while I was trying to help the girl up. And then another girl in blue hair came in front of me.

"Just stop it!! She's schizophrenic!!" She said as she tried to kick one of the boys then they kicked her down. She had bruises and tears in her eyes.

Another purple haired girl stared at us. Her facial expression looked very threatening. And she ran towards us and.............

Blood splattered everywhere as she stabbed the all of the three. I saw the blood run down her cheek as she waved hi. Her hair, jacket, Cheek, and shirt were stained with blood. I was stuttering a bit as she waved hi.

--------------------

"Okay guys, You cannot believe this!" I said. "I snuck into the Power Plant last night and actually escaped!!" I said.

Their looks were unconvincing grins. They looked at me the same way as the boys who teased Terry when we first met.

"Really??" Aubrey said giggling a bit. "I know were friends but, It's just a legend. No offense." She said. confidently

"Aubie is right, It's a legend. Valarie, We are your friends. We don't mean to hurt you." Trisha said.

"Come on guys!! How come you believed in Terry when she said she's schizophrenic then you can't believe one of my superstitions?! You come with me TONIGHT!"

Since they really didn't believe, They nodded with pride. Time to see if I really am right or if I'm hallucinating.

That night, we went out at 10pm and went to the Power Plant. When we arrived there, I saw Sherry talking with a pink haired girl with wings. Terry started screaming.

"IVY STOP!!" She screamed. She started puking and her nose was bleeding. I heard a voice in my head.

"Oh my sweet dear Valerie, How nice of you to drop by my sanctuary."

I saw a silver glint of a knife at the corner of the window and red eyes glowing. Terry's eyes turned slight red then she fainted. We had to bring her back.

The next day, Terry was doing better. And all the nosebleeding, Puking, and abnormal reactions have stopped. She went to buy a few meat sandwiches for lunch. Suddenly, after a few minutes, I heard her screams again. I ran to her and we saw the pink haired girl we saw last night without wings.

"FREEZE OR I WILL SO STAB YOU!!" Aubrey screamed with blood red eyes and a knife pointing at her neck.