Chapter Four

As I got up , just about to collect my belongings and leave . The phone went .

It was 10:49 .
I was already exhausted but who decided to ring, especially at this time .

"Hello, R " I was cut off.. Again.
" What did I tell you, who are you to end the call on me , Do you even know who you are talking to little brat. Where is your boss, you better give it to him, this time don't you even dare ending the .." the man growled

Guess what I did .

Ended it again , no way was I tolerating that nonsense.
That guy annoyed the living day light out of me and I didn't even know his name.

I huffed in annoyance as I took the lift to the underground parking lot.

I just wanted to get home as soon as possible as I drove off onto the road.

I had turned the radio on as it was playing "I need your love " habibi by Shaggy
Honestly it was an amazing song.

"Habibi lei, Habibi lei, Habibi
I need your love, I need your love, I need your lalalalalala
Let me love you, oh-o" I started to sing along till I saw that a man in his car next to me was starting at me .
I couldn't see him clearly as his Lamborghini window's were tinted black.

I don't really care what he thinks he can't see me through my own tinted windows.
" Habibi lei, Habibi lei, Habibi
I need your love, I need your love, I need your lalalalalala " I started singing again as I drove off when the lights turned green.

After a few songs I finally made it home where I just parked up into the driveway .
I took my bag and keys with me and I locked the door behind me, walking towards the door.
But what frighten me was to see the front door was open .

" Jessica, Lilly , Jay " I shouted , storming into the house and as I was about to run upstairs in panic; Chloe responded
" calm down honey , their fine. I just opened it for you and went into the kitchen " as she told me to quieten my voice because they were sleeping.
" Never assume it's me, Never ever leave the door open even for a second, I have the keys. I can open the door myself . understood . " I spoke with anger
" Raziel Corday , I might be old but you know I will never let harm come to you or your siblings " she said annoyed

" Chole ... I'm sorry , it's just you know how protective I am over them. They are my life " I told her as I wrapped my arms around her .

Chole was the most beautiful , kind hearted 50 year old women in my life .

"Anyways , I made some tea so drink that and then head off to bed , okay" she questioned

" Will do Mum" I laughed as I gave her a kiss on the cheek .
I sat there on one of the kitchen stools as I drank my tea . Just thinking ...

I washed my mug and left it to dry as I walked to the third floor and went into the first bedroom , I saw Jessica sleeping with her little bear that I brought her on her second birthday . She was now a beautiful twelve years old.
I sat next to her as I gave her kiss on the forehead and made sure she was properly tucked into her bed before I left to go into Lilly's room .

She was asleep on the floor with all her toys , which just made me smile and maybe a little laugh . So I picked up the little nine year old and placed her bed with Mr Moon Bear . I chuckled at as I gave her a kiss on the forehead .
I had just picked up the toys and put them all away before I closed the door .

I opened the door to Jay's room .
His room was such a teenage boy's room as I shook my head at the posters.
I'm gonna make him take them down I thought to myself as I closed the curtains .
This kid had a thing about not shutting his curtains .
Such a idiot.
I gave him a kiss on the forehead as I then took the chocolate bar next to him with me .
He wouldn't ever realise ...

Maybe he will but oh wells . I thought to myself as I walked up the stairs to the fourth floor which I then entered my room and just collapsed onto my bed .

It was a hell of a day.

____\______\/\______
Thoughts ?🍫☕️