Prologue

Raziel Faye Corday, twenty years old with a well-established business empire earnt from her hard dedication and passion. Owner of Corday Corporation not only is the Company well known for owning hundreds of hotels and restaurants. The Corporation owned cosmetic lines like Mac, L'Oréal, and Avon which the public do not know about.  It was seen as the world first services to the public. It was a Company for the public. Its Motive was to "create a better world for everyone".

The Company built orphanages all over the world free of cost every single year. Raziel, who goes by Razzy made sure her company stuck to morals and would defuse greed of others how? Fire them. To adults she was a stubborn, hot tempered, demanding Brat. She was a royal one and she knew it. Well, someone has to be or else Corday Corporation will seize to exist. Her weakness was children. No one understands why. No one knows she's the head boss and owner of Corday.

Her life is so private. No one knows of her and her family, her friends? Not even the media and they know how to search. She deals with problems straight on.

But her life is so perfect. She's always been smiling never in one school photo has she ever been upset nor sad. That's how school went for her. Perfect and amazing. Just how perfect is she actually?

How on earth can you be twenty and be established! Logic?  For that you would have to read and enter her present, live beside her future and reopen the past.

What happens when we bring a rival corporation that is full of lies, a corporation that damages and breaks people's family life? A corporation where everyone there were given a life of fortune more or less to say a life they were born into who else than Nathaniel Parker.

Raziel is not your good girl neither is she your bad girl. She's a mysterious one, just like her name.

Raziel the Angel of Mysteries.
_____\______/\/_____
~Thoughts ?

Please give the story a go . Only a few chapters .Loves