One hell of a dinner pt.1

Start from the beginning

"Niall I'm sorry I just....." I don't know what to say and he sighs "zayn maybe you were right, maybe you're just not ready to be a dad" he says sadly and he walks upstairs and I look to the three boys on the couch. Harry looks up with a sad expression "please stop breaking my little brothers heart" he says walking up stairs.

"Whoa what happened here?" Louis says walking down stairs and I swallow the lump in my throat " according to Harry I need to stope breaking his little brothers heart" I say sadly and Louis just wraps a arm around my shoulder and I look down trying not to cry." He told me that maybe I'm just not ready to be a dad" I say and Louis rubs my back " you need to sit down and really talk to him" I look over to Luke and Michael " you guys need to really talk, not just ask for forgiveness, but talk about your problems and the things you want and need to fix" Luke says "maybe even things that might help the two of you" Michael adds.

I nod and walk up the stairs and to nialls room, I stop in front of his door and hear Harry and Niall talking " Harry I just want to stop hurting" Niall cries." I know Niall, you know zayn though he's......zayn" Harry says and I just take a deep breath and knock on the door " who is it" niall says " it's me" I say and it's silent and I just stand there until the door opens.

I see Niall sitting in the bed and Harry walks out but stops and looks at me " don't hurt him" he says walking away and I walk into the room and close the door. I sit down next to him but he scoots away a bit and I sigh " Niall, I don't want you to think that I'm going to leave you again" I start and look up to him.

"I want you to trust me, I want to be a responsible dad, I want to be amazing boyfriend and I want to raise these kids with you" I say and scoot closer to him and this time he doesn't move away but he still is looking down. "There's a lot of things we need to fix between us, I will try to fix whatever I can, but I'm going to need you're help if we want this to work" I say and he slowly looks up to me.

" I know I messed up a lot, I hurt you and I don't want to hurt you again" I say taking his hand in mine "this morning I wasn't mad at you for having everything planned out, okay? I was mad that you had to plan this all out by yourself, that I couldn't help you cause I was being selfish" I say looking into his eyes. " I want to fix us, I want to go back to what we used to have Niall, I want us to be happy again and I'm willing to do everything and anything to fix us" I say and he has tears in his eyes.

" I'm not asking you to forgive me right away, but I am asking you to please help me fix us when you're ready" I say and I wipe the tears from his cheeks and he smiles a bit. He nods and I smile and kiss his fore head and he giggles " now why don't you tell me these names" I say and he sits all the way on the bed and so do I.

" okay for girls I had Anne and Grace, and boys Riley and Ethan" he says and I smile " I love them" I say " do you have any names in mind?" He asks. " when I thought of the names I only picked out one boy and girl cause it was before the whole twin thing" I say and he nods " I had Olivia and Wyatt" I say and his eyes widen " I love the name Wyatt! Why didn't I think of that" he says and I smile.

" okay forget Riley we're doing Wyatt and Ethan" he says and I smile " but I really like you're names for the girls" I say "well I'm keeping Anne no matter what, how about we switch out grace for Olivia" he says and I nod " sounds great" I say and he smiles "okay what about the sleeping situation?" I ask "well Louis says he would be more than happy to turn one of the rooms into a nursery" Niall says " and he said it could be the room next to mine" he says and I nod.

" that would be easy" I say and he nods " and I haven't thought of themes" he says blushing " I always wanted my boys to have a monkey type themed room" I say laying back and so does he " sounds perfect" he whispers. I turn on my side so I'm facing him " I'm happy you're having our babies" I say quietly and he faces me and smiles "so am I" he says and we just stare at eachother.