Letter

Adis's P.O.V
I woke up to the alarm clock and for some reason my heart was beating really fast. I have never felt that way before.  Kept on thinking about this "problem" while clutching my chest. I then decided to stop thinking about it and started getting dressed. As soon I got dressed I got my self ready in the bathroom. I don't really like makeup so I only put a little lipgloss and blush. I let my hair flow down, and I started to go downstairs. I saw my dad downstairs and he was wearing his formal suit and tie. I suddenly blushed, but I don't know why. I went to the dinning table and started to eat my cereal that was in front of me.
After I finished I got my bag and went out for school. I shouted to him from the door " Bye dad, see you at school. " and I left to school. I kept on thinking in my head why was so awkward this morning. I ignored that and went to school.

I walked through the gates and I caught up with my "friends". We talked all the way to my locker. We kept on talking but I wasn't really listening to them I just kept on saying wow really, so cool, and omg. I unlocked my lock and that's when I heard.
"Adis are you listening."
"Huh, ohh yea."
"You don't seem well Adis."
"Is that so, but don't worry I am alright. I just have something's in my mind, that's it."
"Ohh ok."
As soon as she finished I opened my locker and a paper was there. I got it and it got stolen by one of my friends.
I asked them while grabbing for it " Can I have it?"
"Hmm hmm hmm, omg I think Adis can get a boyfriend."
I looked around and took the letter. I opened it and read it, it was weird. The letter wasn't finished and it was more of an harassment then love letter. I reread it carefully. And it said:
Dear Adis,
I hope you read this and if you are then I have some requests.
I heard that you were smart, like incredibility smart. And if you are then you should
be able to solve this problom that I have made up. And one more thing, when you solve
the problem meet me on the school roof. If you refuse then I wonder what will happen to
your secrets, family, and life. Bye
262318 1312 12222223 712 19182322 719267 2126 26922 2613 2613239121823.
18 1613124 261515 21269 8222492278, 261323 18 231213'7 15181622 2126. 18
4181515 14261622 21269 15182122 19129918251522.
From,
Person
I was stunned, I had nothing to say. For sure I made sure that no one else saw it. I then just stuffed it in my pocket. And made up excuses to my friends. We just went our classes like nothing happened.

Dan's P.O.V
I waited in the classroom for Adis. I got bothered by these annoying girls, they started talking to me and I had no interns in them. With the image I have I have to be the nice guy, they kept on talking to me. They got really annoying it almost pissed me off, then I saw Adis come through the door. I just left them and went over to Adis, I looked back at them and they just kept on talking as I was there. I turned around and was nearly kissing her. I got surprised and moved back a little, she looked at me with a confused face. I could feel my face burn up, damn body stop it. I decided right there that I needed to figure something out. I grabbed her hand and went out of the room, I sensed everyone's on me. I just kept on going. She tried to get out of my grasp, but I didn't let her. She yelled to me " Where are you taking me!?" I didn't answer I just kept on going down the hallway with people. Starting at me everywhere.
I finally reached my empty room, and threw her in. I locked the doors and I stood in front of her. She looked back to me and I heard my heart skip a beat. I hated this, I need to get rid of this feeling. I started talking to her, but then got interrupted by her. "What are you doing! I mean seriously I was dragged all the way here and got throw in this room! What's your problem!"
"Well nothing, but you know how embarrassing it is to drag you here with people staring at me!"
She looked surprised and replied back. "Who knew that the "prince" of the school cam get angry and yell at a girl. This is your true nature. I knew something wasn't right with you."
"Well who cares one girl can't harm me and anyway I really don't care I just don't want to be looked down on. I don't care about any girls and I find them incredibly annoying."
"Ho, so then why did you drag me in here. I'm a girl."
"It's because you make me feel something and I hate it. That's why I decided to kill you. Unless you can make a deal with me."
"It matters what the deal is. Then maybe I will say yes."
"So the deal is that you help me get rid of the girls and I won't kill you."
"Kill me! You can never kill me. And I won't except unless you never bother me again in my and your life."
"Fine ok, so to get rid of the girls you need to pretend to be my "girlfriend"."
"What!!!! Why would I!"
"Ok then I will annoy you to death. And I will make sure that I will stalk you. Learn every secret and throw them against you."
"Fine I only accept cause I have secrets that should be left alone. So what do we do to let the school and your fans know."
"I know." I saw the girls outside the door window and I thought something. I went closer to Adis and I grabbed her head.
"What are you doing."
I pulled each other close and I put my lips onto hers. I pushed her head closer making the kiss deeper, and I put my other arm on her back. Her lips were soft and warm, I wanted to go deeper. I wanted more of her taste. The taste of sweets, it was good. I was about to force my tongue in. Until Adis pushed me back. I saw her face and it had a light pink blush. I felt my heart beat hard. It felt weird and I wanted to kill myself for feeling this feeling. Then the rumors spread.

(Sorry it took so long and you guys can figure out the puzzle if you want.  Here's a hint if you want one. It has to do with the alphabet. ) bye bye. ✌