Chapter 2

Adis POV

5/11/2054

"Adis get up already, you don't want to be late to school again?" I'm alone

"Alright I am getting up right now. Wait what time is it, oh my god I'm going to be late." Love me

" I told you Adis." You'll love me

" Got it "dad"." I said as I ran downstairs.

I didn't really bother with my looks or breakfast, but I still took a piece of toast with me. I left out the house without saying goodbye because I was going to see him again anyway. I ran as fast as I can to school and when I got at the school fence I was drenched with sweat. The school uniform stuck to my skin and I pulled it off wheezing. I went through the slightly rusted metal gates and saw so many students. That girl and that boy they all lied. Everyone here lied and they act like nothing happened. I shouldn't complain I do that to. As my "friends" came running to me. I put on my best fake smile and ran over to them to. We talked about things, but I didn't really care about them. I acted like I was interested, until the bell rang.

Dan POV

Get the chest, kill the monsters, and improve tools. Complete game, what time is it. Got to go to school, huh. I got up and looked in the mirror next to the door and I had horrible hair. It was black with slight white highlights. It was all over the place, and I went to the bathroom and fixed my hair. I looked into the mirror again and I saw the fake me, the me that is the nicest guy and cares about everyone. With my kinda spiky black hair and bright blue eyes I could get anything I wanted. Of course I had to put up a nice guy act to have it, I get what I want.

If you are wondering where my parents are is that they are dead. They died when I was ten, but I really didn't care they were just people who just take care of me. I ate and left the house and locked the doors, I walked the way to school and when I got there, there was already so many people. People I didn't care about, people that are useless to me. When I went past the gates girls came running to me, I didn't care about them one bit. I put on my best fake act and started the show

The bell rang again after the long, boring first five periods until lunch. When I got out of the classroom I saw girls running to me.

They came to me and started asking, " Do you like me, can you eat lunch with us later, will you be my boyfriend?"

As the "nice, kind, always smiling guy" I had to put on my best performance. I gently push them away, making them fall for me more. But I was having fun either way. I think of people of ways to get rid of boredom. This was my entertainment, but sooner or later I get bored of them. These people just talk about the same thing over and over again and it makes me bored. Looking around with a bored face, I saw her. She was not normal, wasn't boring, but was interesting. She'll be my new toy, I don't think I'll need another one.