Chapter 4

Dan's P.O.V
My plans to play with the girl. Bump into her and drop something, get to talk, become friends, make her fall in love with me, get together, crush her forever. So cliche but the ending is diffrent. I know it sounds mean, but i am only bored so what am I supposed to do. The lunch bell rang and I ran to class, avoiding all girls. Hoping to find her in one of the classes. With the last ding of the bells I gave up, and ran back to class.

I opened the door to my classroom and heard a loud shout. " Where were you Dan?"
I closed my eyes when I heard the shout but I slowly opened them, and looked up to see the teacher. He was staring at me with a angry face. With his dark pale skin and black hair. Combined with his green eyes he looked more like a teenager than a teacher. I answered back " I needed to use the restroom."
"Ok but next time come on time. Now take your seat."
"Yes Mr. Futa."
I went to my seat, when I sat down I noticed that the girl was in the same class with me. Well this made things easier.

The last bell rang for the end of the day and I went to her.

Adis's P.O.V
I was getting ready to go home but then suddenly the school "prince" came to me. I hated him. I just don't know why, he is a nice guy but something is off about him. Now I am wondering why he came to me, he barely notices me anywhere. Right one he is just standing there in aw.
"Um.. Hello, Hello." I whisper-shouted while waving one hand in front of his face. I waited for about 10 seconds until he snapped out of his fantasy world.
"Oh. Hey my name is-"
"Dan I know. Why are you acting like this, you barely notice me and know you talk to me all of a sudden. Do you want something from me?"
"No I just want to be friends, really I do."
I looked really closely at him and I think I couldn't sense anything mischievous in his voice. I was still suspicious of him. Yet we still became friends, but I just didn't let my guard down.
"Well Dan I have to go now. Bye see you tomorrow." I shouted as running out the door.
I ran all the way out of school and started to walk back home. This night was peaceful and beautiful. The lights that all smurge together to make the beautiful sunset. As I stared at the sunset I noticed that I was home. I turned from the colorful sky and took out the keys that opened the door. The rattling of the keys startled the silence. After a few moments I opened the door to home. Dad wasn't home from work yet. I thought to myself, I was hungry and grabbed a bag a chips, and went upstairs. I ran to my room with light blue walls and a small bed in the corner. I went to my computer and got out the cord that strangely enough looked like the apple charger cord. I plugged the bigger part to the computer and I tied my hair up. I pushed the button on my neck and I connected the smaller part of the cord. I need a reboot from today, so as I let myself charge I fell asleep dreaming of how it would be like to be human. Have emotions, you don't need to make up emotions every time. I went into my dream land hoping that one day this dream will come true.

Futa's P.O.V
After the long day at work I can finally come home. I went into the car and started the engine, I started to think " I wonder if Adis is home." And yes Adis is my daughter/student, and yes I know that she is a android. I was the one who created her, I planned it all out. When she gets old enough I will marry her, and I will have my dream come true. As I finished that last thought I parked in the garage. It was already late I hope Adis already ate and is sleeping right now. I went to the garage door and closed the garage. I looked inside the house and all the lights were turned off. I turned on the lights and Adis wasn't anywhere to be seen. I looked in the fridge and there was food and a note stuck on it. It said Dad you can just microwave this and eat this. And don't worry I am sleeping right now. I microwaved the food and ate it and went to my room. I changed from formal suit to t-shirt and jeans. I went into Adis's room. I looked inside the light blue room, and I saw Adis sleeping soundly. I went up to the bed and I looked at her beautiful face. I made her beautifully and I just want to touch her. My hands moved on my own and it went to her head. I pulled her up. And my lips were getting closer to hers, I gently kissed her and said. "I hope you soon realize my feelings for you." And I left Adis's room leaving the door closed and Adis sound asleep.

I finally finished this chapter. But anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry it took so long and like and comment. 🐶 bye bye.