Show then Vacation

Today is the talent show and I get dressed in my holy jeans and a black stretchy shirt. I slip on my combat boots and put on a beanie. I couldn't stop thinking about how sad Dan was that day at the coffee shop. I felt like i should have blamed myself for not making the first move. I grabbed my guitar and walked to the sidewalk. "Hold on hun. I have a surprise for you." It was my mom and she was opening the garage. My dad pulls a car out onto the driveway. It was a van with the bands name on it. "Broken Shadows". I was so happy. I opened the back of the van and all the equipment was already in the back ready to be taken to the talent show. I got into the car and drove away to school. I showed up and set everything on stage. Dan walked towards me. "Hey." I said with a smile on my face. "Hey." He said with his hands in his butt pockets. "You ready for this?" He asked as he looked at the stage. "To be honest Im a little scared." I said as i put my hang on the back of my arm. "You will do great. I believe in you." He said as he walked away to his first class. I went to my class then got excused to get ready with the band. We got in position and were ready to go. There were many acts before us. We were he last ones to preform. We played our song then ran off stage. After the talent show ended we all did a group hug. Shay noticed me and Dan looking at each other and tried to start a conversation. "So we are leaving tomorrow for the vacation." "Ya I'm all packed." Dan said as he broke eye contact. "Me too." I said as I looked away from him. "If you want we can take my new van." I said with a smile on my face. Everyone agreed. We had one last group hug then left the school. I fell asleep at around 10:30 but got enough sleep.
     They next morning I ate my breakfast fast and went to grab my bag. When I walked out the door everyone was at my house loading up their bags. We drove for about an hour and a half. Then we finally made it to the cabin. It looked old. "Well there it is." I said as i pointed to it with a blank look on my face. "Come on this will be fun." Shay said as she jumped up and down. We walked in the front door and saw four beds, a small kitchen, a bathroom, and four little closets. "Its not much but it will do." Dan said as he walked and set his stuff down on a random bed. We ate our dinner and I went to take a shower. After I forgot to take my robe into the bathroom. Shay wasn't in the cabin it was just me and Dan but he was in the kitchen area. "Maybe I can sneak to grab my robe." I whispered to myself. I stuck a towel around me and tried to tip toe to my closet. The kitchen door opened and Dan came out. "Sorry I just need to grab my robe." I said as I walked to my closet. "Who knew?" He asked thinking it was in his head. "What?" I asked confused. "Who knew you had a sneaky hot body." He said still thinking it was in his head. I just turned and walked towards the bathroom again and pretended it never happened. When I was in my pj shorty shorts and tank top I came out of the bathroom and saw Dan and a close up of his sexy body. He was muscular but not to much. He had an eight pack not just a six. Shay walked in and saw us and just ignored us. When everyone went to bed i got into my bed and fell asleep.
     The next morning I was walking and saw the biggest bear I had ever seen. I started to run and it saw me. I got into the nearest porta potty. It smelled the outside of it and started to push it. I called Shay and realized she forgot her phone. My only other choice was to call Dan. I dialed his number. " hello?" He said. "Help me!!!" I said through the phone. "There is a bear I'm stuck in a porta potty." I said. "Im on my way." He said in a worried voice. The bear tipped the porta potty and broke it into pieces it scratched my leg and I started to bleed. Dan grabbed a giant stick and hits the break in the face. Soon after Dan fighting with the bear animal control showed up and took the bear away. With every second that passes a little blood is lost. I started to cry as I fell to the ground. Dan comes and sits next to me. "Your bleeding." He said. Then he takes his shirt off and wraps it around my leg. I make sure its tight then he grabs my waist and the bottom on my legs and carries me to the cabin. "Are you ok?" He asks me as he puts me down on my bed. "Im fine it just hurts." I said with the look of pain on my face. "Well it took a good chuck out of your get." He said as he looks gently into my eyes. "You need to get some sleep." He says then kisses my head. I shut my eyes and fell asleep.