The first

So I'm sitting at my window trying to think of a new song when I hear a rock hit my window. I look down and it's Dan again. "Can I come up?" He asked. "Sure" I said. He climbed up a tree near the porch of my room. All of a sudden my heart beats fast. He moves closer and closer till his nose is at eye level. All of a sudden he leans in and kisses me. I can't stop the passion running through me. He takes his arms and puts them on my waist. I can feel him pushing me towards my bed but I don't care. The passion was amazing and I couldn't help but let him do what he wanted to do. Moments later I feel his finger tip sliding up my leg and onto my stomach. I just lay there while he is on top of me kissing me with so much passion. I could even feel a smidge of his tongue. It felt great. He felt great. Suddenly it got hotter. He slid up my stomach and let go of the kiss. I started to feel something grab my thigh. It was his hand, he gave me this look of passion that I couldn't resist. I feel something slide up my stomach. It was his lips. He was kissing me all over. I loved his passion. I suddenly turned him over and ended up on top. I kissed his neck and kissed behind his ear. I started to lift his shirt off and he did the same to mine. We started to kiss with passion again until I realized....... my clothes were completely gone. So were his. I made it all the way. The passion kept getting stronger and stronger. It felt so good. I could do this all night........
Suddenly I woke up.... it was all a dream. Nothing actually happened......
I wanted it too........