"Thanks for coming, Ralph," Sammy said when I was right beside Cris. 

"No problem cus. I'm really happy for you," I said and then touched my hand against Cris'. He looked up at me and I looked down into his stunning eyes before he nodded.

"Can you watch Loki? I need to talk to him in private," I said and they nodded with a gkeam to their eyes. They knew something was up. Who wouldn't by the way we were practically eye fucking each other.

I grabbed Cris' hand and then practically ran to Emilio's study and slammed the door closed. I turned around and walked forward as Cris walked backwards but he was stuck when his legs touched the desk. I grabbed his face in both hands and slammed our mouths together as he whimpered and held onto my hips.

"What's gotten into you?" He mumbled as I made work of his neck.

Just my ma giving me a news flash.

"Shhh," I whispered and then kissed his lips again. He smiled against my  mouth and then pulled me closer so my body was pressed against his. I goraned and liftwn him up by the back of his thighs and slammed him on top of Em's desk and then unbuttoned his shirt. He started to moan then and I finally pushed my tongue into his mouth when his shirt was completely undone and open so I could feel his tan chest.

"Ralpheal," he moaned and I shivered as my full name rolled off his silk tongue. That was the sexieat I've ever heard my name before and I wanted to hear it again.

I slid his ass closer to the edge of the desk while I grabbed on his sides meeting his love handles. I didn't even know he had love handles. They weren't big or anything but the extra cushion on his sexy hips made me feel even hotter and I gripped harder as he tipped his head back and I sucked on his neck. His ankels hooked together behind my legs as he pushed one hand into my hair and encouraged me to suck on his neck.

"Mmm, Ralph. Please," he moaned and I became rougher, sliding my hands around his body to his back and clawing at his lower back. He Jolted forward, causing our chest to meet and I decided then and there that I was about to fuck him when suddenly the door opened behind us.

I yanked back away from him not because I cared but because he did and then looked at the door to see the one person I wish it wasn't.

Georgie.

"Of course you guys are already fucking," he said with a head shake. I looked at him and then behind him where Frankie Catalino was standing. He was looking quite shy with his brown hair a mess and his blue eyes big and worried.

"I didn't even know you guys were gay," Frankie said and Georgie's eyes changed. They went from cocky to worried in a split second. I don't think he told Frankie that Cris and him had a thing.

"Its none of our business so we might as well leave," Georgie said and then yanked his best friend and possibly more out.

I looked back at Cris to see him holding his shirt together and blushing madly. "Sorry we got caught," I said first. "I thought the door was locked."

He blushed harder. "No big deal, Ralph. It was just Georgie and he already knows. Frankie was bound to find out anyways so its whatever." I nodded and then looked at his neck where a big purple spit was taking up residence.

"I gave you a hickey," I said trying not to sound smug.

He let go of his shirt which made it fall open and then touched his neck. He bit his lip and then looked up at me with a blush Creeping into his cheeks. "That was so hot Ralph. God, I wish I never fucked Georgie and just went straight to you."

I felt like it was a back handed compliment. He didn't mean for it to be but the reinstatement of him fucking my cousin made me a little mad.

"Well, I couldn't agree more," I said and then got back in between his legs. He smiled and wrapped his legs around me and his arms around my neck. I liked that he was being so free around me. It was so different to the usual walls he always had up and maybe it was because all he wanted was sex like Georgie said or maybe it was because he wanted more.