Healed

Lexa POV:

"Heal her." I say in Trideslang to the healer. He reaches into a pouch and pulls out a small vile, then pours some into the leader's mouth. I look down the leader's body, she is very beautiful, even when she is poisoned.
"She will recover. How long has she been like this?" I ask as I look over to Clarke's mother.

"Um, Bellamy brought her last night. He said he found her getting attacked by... by one of your warriors." She responds. It must've been Tomac, he hasn't returned from when he left, two days ago. I look back at Clarke, she reminds me of Costia, young, beautiful, and strong. I always imagined Clarke to be older, it sounded like she was a ruthless ruler and a very dangerous one. But she wasn't, it think I like it better this way.

Clarke POV:

(12 Hours Later)

I open my eyes and try to look around for anything familiar. I don't see anybody in the room I am lying in. Then I start to realize what happened, I remember the knife in my leg, then the arrow, then I tried to run, but the grounder hit me... Then I know for sure that I am in a grounder camp. I painfully bring my body to an upright position and throw my legs off the makeshift table. I jump to the ground, making me groan in pain. I walk to the door and go outside. I look around frantically trying to find anywhere to go, to hide. I look around, making my head hurt. I can start to feel my legs wobble.

"Clarke? Clarke what are you-" I look around to see Bellamy walk towards me but he stops talking and runs to catch me as I feel myself fall. He barely catches me. "Woah. I got you Clarke. What are you doing walking around?" He lifts me up and walks back into the room.

"Where are we? Why are we with the grounders?" I say lightly, barley getting it out.

"Clarke, your wound it bleeding," he says, ignoring my questions.

"No, they want to kill me. For the dropship, the 'ring of fire'." Just then I notice a girl walk in, she has armor and black face paint over her eyes. She is obviously the commander.

"I'm gonna go get Abby, to see you and stitch you up again." Then Bellamy is gone, and it's just me and her. The one who wanted me and the 100 dead. The girl who probably still wants me dead. She notices me staring at her so she speaks up. "You're safe Clarke. We saved you."

"Why?" I say, not wanting to believe her.

"I hear you're a healer. One of your friends told me you healed Lincoln, she said that you can do it again. So we are making an alliance." She responded. "I'm Lexa. I'm the commander." Just then mom walked in. Wait? Mom! I thought she was dead! She runs over to my side and I pull myself up hugging her.

"I thought you were dead. I saw your ship crash and... and I thought you were dead!" I say, my voice cracking all over the place. "No Clarke, I'm right here." She says, pulling my into another hug. We pull apart and she notices my side. "Clarke, your wound is bleeding..." She says worried.

"No, I'm fine mom." No lie back, I'll stitch it up. I know there is no way out of this, so I lay back and she lifts up my shirt.

Lexa POV:

As Clarke lays back on the table, her mom lifts up her shirt to heal her wound. I can't help myself, my eyes wander down to her exposed stomach. She is skinny, but it almost looks like she hasn't eaten in days. I look back up and I see that she is staring at me. My cheeks redden as I realize that she knows I was looking at her stomach. I immediately try to find something to say to stop this staring contest.
"Clarke how long has it been since you've eaten?" She closes her eyes as she tries to remember.

"Um. Three days." She responds. "What?! Three days!" Abby looks up from her stitching, wide eyed.
"Yeah, there wasn't really anything to eat. After I escaped Mount Weather there were Mountain Men following me. I had to cut out my tracker with this knife I found."

"Get her some food." I whisper to Gustus and he nods and walks away.

"Where was your tracker?" Abby asks, looking at Clarke. Clarke looks down to her arm to a really deep cut that didn't look very good. "Dear god Clarke. That's infected. I also need to stitch that up. You look like you're starving Clarke." Abby said.

"I am. I feel like death." Clarke said. I suddenly want to comfort her. To make her feel better. Gustus walks in with a plate of deer meat and bread. "Here, eat this." I say, handing her the plate. She looks at me questioningly and then takes the plate. "Thank you Lexa."

"All done with this one, now to your arm." Abby says, moving around the table.

"How long have I been out?" Clarke questions.

"Bellamy brought you in last night. So about 20 hours."

"What? Mom, we need to move against Mount Weather. They have our people, locked in cages. They are draining their blood!" That intrigued me... "How do you know they drain their blood?" I asked.

"I was next. I escaped though, ran through the reaper tunnels and was forced to jump off the dam to get out." She replies. Then Abby wraps a bandage around her arm and stands up. Clarke sets down her empty plate and jumps off the table.

"Here, I'll be right back to go get the others. I'm so happy you're safe Clarke." Abby smiles and hugs Clarke. "I love you." Then she turns and exits the room. I turn my focus back to Clarke, and notice her trying to walk forward. "Here, let me help you." Surprisingly, she lets me. I turn to look at her face as I wrap my arms around her waist, and she drapes her arm around my shoulders. We lock eyes, and I suddenly lean in and kiss her. At first, she doesn't kiss back, but then she does. Yes! She pulls back when we hear footsteps outside. Then her people start filing in and take Clarke from me.

Hmmm? Some Clexa there! More to come! Hope you guys liked it, and if you did TELL ME!! Say something in the comments! PLEASE! Anyways, see ya guys next update.