Episode 24 - Mami's Trial

En başından başla

"Yeah." the kid said.

I would always cry alone, there wasn't anyone who could help me. Mother was always out of the house working to the bone and I didn't have any friends.

"Everyone we have a new student joining us today." the teacher said.

"My name is Matsui Akira! Nice to meet ya!" she gave the class a really bright grin.

Akira got instantly popular in her first day.

"You're amazing Akira-san! You really funny!" a kid said.

"Thank you!" she cheerfully said.

While everyone was gathering around her talking, I was alone. I didn't even bother trying to make friends with her. While Akira was talking she looked at me and walked over.

"Akira what are you doing?" a kid asked.

"I'm gonna go talk to that kid over there." she said.

"Why? She's doesn't have a father and she's different from all of us." another kid asked.

"So? What's wrong with being different? Being different is awesome!" she cheerfully said.

The kids looked like they're starting to doubt about being friends with her.

"Whatever, see you later."they walked away.

Akira then walked over to me.

"Yo!" she greeted me.

I looked up at her.

"So Mami-san, I know we don't talk that much but you seem really cool! Wanna be friends?" I was surprised.

She and her family took are of me when my mother wasn't around. From that day forward, Akira became my not only my "sister" but my "light".

> Back to Present >

All over the members were surprised.

"MAMI WE'RE SOOOOO SORRY FOR YOU!!!!" everyone started hugging me.

"No, it's fine." I said.

"What are you going to do Mami?" Akira asked.

> Later >

I went into Matsumoto-sensei's office.

"Mami-chan what's wrong?" he asked.

"I have a request." I said.

"What is it?" he asked.

"I want to go to Kasumigastar to see my father." I said.

"Very well-"

"Mami, we're coming with you." Takako said.

"We don't want you to face this alone." Akira said.

"Everyone..." I was about to tear up.

"Thank you!" I smiled.

> Later >

The Flying Get landed in Kasumigastar. We put our disguises on as we got off.

"Let's go." Mayuyu said.

"Be careful with the media." Yuma-san said.

"Yep." we all said.

We all walked to the Supreme Court. As we got there was a large crowd of people and cameras.

"There's a lot of people here. We should be careful." Takamina said.

"Right." Mariko said.

We started walking into the crowd. Luckily, with a lot of pushing and shoving involved, we made it to the front where we saw my father. A lot of cameras were clicking and flashing at him.