Chapter - 12 They Got What They Deserved...

Start from the beginning

Instead of always sounding like a boring girlfriend.

I mean I'm the Avenging Angel.

I save lives and lock away Meta humans for Christ sake!

But telling him my secret so soon?

I mean I don't even feel comfortable kissing him in public yet.

Some life of a superhero huh?

When we get back and change Cisco was cheering us both on.

"That was insane. I mean even I'm having a hard time getting mad at you two for dirtying up my suits."

"So when can Rose and I consider these suits ours?" Barry asks as she pulls on his watch.

"Yeah, Cisco I think we've own the right to say these are ours now." I say with a tease as I pull on my doc martin boot.

"I'd be comfortable calling it our suits."

I roll my eyes and tie my boots.

"Tonight was the fastest either of you have been and Rose you're getting better with your telekinesis."

"Thank you thank you, no need for the applause everyone." I do a mock curtsy and Barry chuckles.

"Both of you have gotten better in training so now it's starting to pay off. That couple is alive tonight thanks to both of you." Dr. Wells comments with a smile.

"I can still get faster."

"And I know I can fly faster too. As a matter of fact I think I'm going to go on a morning flight tomorrow."

"Just make sure you two get the proper rest and eat plenty of food."

Speaking of food I grab my book bag and take out a bag of...

"Barry, you ate my nature valley bar didn't you?"

"No.."

"You liar, I outta kick your ass."

Caitlyn giggles in the corner and I glare at her.

"I'll buy you three boxes if that will make up for it."

"I want the value pack, and throw in a strawberry milk."

"Deal." He ruffles my hair and I swat him off smoothing my hair back down.

"So, I know it's late but how about drinks? On me?" Cisco asks everyone.

"Sorry we can't. It's movie night with Joe."

"Yeah, we'll see you guys tomorrow." I grab my jacket and book bag then follow Barry out.

"Night, guys."

"Night..."

***

"Are we really about to watch remember the Titans again? Cause if we are in getting my pillow."

"No mind powers young lady."

How did he?

"Fine..." I run upstairs and grab my full body pillow and see I don't have a single text from Travis.

I hope his gig is going good tonight.

I go to leave but stop when I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror.

"Something looks different, but what?"

I turn to the side, I even look at my face and neck.

"Nothing." I shrug and walk out of my room.