<4. Date With Minho>

Start from the beginning

We played for about another hour or so and I had a lot of fun. Minho taught me basic stuff and I felt like the best athlete ever. I was pretty good I mean by my perspective. Insert queen emoji. I heard my stomach growl and clutched at it.
"You hungry Ari?
"Starving!"
"Wanna come to my dorm? We can eat there?"
"Just me and you?" I asked nervously.
"I have a few roommates if that's okay."
"Oh sure! I don't mind."
"Ok c'mon." He grabbed my hand and walked me to the car.
"Minho!"
"I hope this is okay. I wanted to hold your hand all day." He said.
"I-it's okay..." I smiled and looked down.
Minho really is a fun guy. I can't wait to meet his roommates.

Minho took out his keys and started to unlock the door. I started to get nervous about meeting his roommates. What will they think of me? What if I'm weird and freak them out? I'm just so disgusting like how do people even like me? I heard the door open and my heart began racing like crazy.
"C'mon now." Minho took my hand and walked in with me behind him.
"Guys! I'm back!" He yelled into the dorm.
"Minho hyung! Ari?"
WHY THE HELL DO I KEEP RUNNING INTO TAEMIN LITERALLY WHAT THE HELL!???!
"Hehe heeyy taemiiinnn..." I said akwardly.
"I heard you and Hyung went on a date right?"
"Don't crowd her Taemin."
"But I wanna know how it went." He smiled.
I can't even believe this right now. Taemin is his roommate? My entire life is crumbling. Why do I keep running into Taemin? Why? I can't get over him like this. Suddenly three other guys walked in the room.
"Oh Ari!"
"Kibum!" I smiled.
All his friends I met the other day adding on Jonghyun and Jinki were his roommates too. I was nervous for nothing. I felt more at ease but also tense since Taemin was here.
"Nice to see you again!" I hugged Kibum tightly.
"Hey Ari!" Onew greeted me.
"Hiya Jinki!" I hugged him as well.
"And Jonghyun!"
"Ah ah. Jonghyun Oppa." He corrected me.
"Yeah yeah whatever." I smiled and embraced him.
"Everyone gets a hug but me Noona?"
I blushed slightly and regretfully hugged him. His hug was so warm and inviting and-wait...
"Noona? I'm older than you?"
"Idunno it's just all the girls I meet are Noonas. Even Yweon."
"Well when's your birthday?" I asked him.
"July 18, 93." He said.
"I'm May 7, 94." I smiled.
"You're younger than me!? That's awesome! Hey Ari can you do me a favor?" He seemed excited about something.
"What is it?"
"Call me Oppa." He smiled.
"Nani? Why?" I asked blushing.
"Yewon can't me Oppa." He said saddly.
So I would be the only girl to call him that?
"He has a thing where he likes to be called Oppa." Jonghyun informed me. Then hell yeah I'll call him that!
"Okay, Oppa!" I said using aegyo.
Wait pause! Is he blushing!? I made Taemin blush!? This is a sign I swear!
"Oh Ki, Ari was hungry so could you make her something?"
"What do you wanna eat Ari?" He asked me headed to the kitchen.
"You really don't have to to Kibum." I assured him.
"No no I will cook for you." He said already taking things out.
"Oh wow! Go ma sseumnida!" I thanked him.
"You don't have to speak formally with me anymore Ari. We're friends okay? Speak comfortably." He told me.
"Awesome! I will." I smiled and took a seat next to Minho on the couch.

Kibum made dinner for everyone and we all ate together. I felt so happy being with them. It was a good atmosphere.
"Ari do you like it?" Taemin asked me.
"Yeah it's amazing! It's really good Kibum!" I told him.
"Thank you! See guys Ari thanks me for my meals."
"I thank you!" Taemin shouted.
"Not anymore!" Kibum retorted.
I suddenly laughed at loud at this. I couldn't hold it in anymore.
"What's so funny?" Minho asked me.
"Nothing." I said wiping my tears of laughter.
I looked up and saw Taemin staring at me.
"Taemin?"
"You look very pretty today Ari." He suddenly said.
I blushed and everyone was silent as Taemin just smiled at me.
"Yah Minho you're just gonna let him steal your girl like that?" Jinki spoke up.
I laughed at his comment out of embarrassment. What was he saying?!
"Taemin-ah Ari is mine. Did you forget Yewon?" Minho asked him.
Taemin didn't say anything. What was going on in his head?
Suddenly loud thunder boomed from outside. Let me just start by saying Ari and thunder do not connect on personal levels. I HATE thunder. Don't even get me started on-
"Yah!" Kibum yelled.
"Did you see that lightning!"
Ahh yeupp...lightning. I also hate lightning. Ari and lightning? No thanks. I'm so terrified of thunder storms. I hate them more than anything.
"I should probably drive you home now." Minho said.
"Ani ani ani! I can't go outside in this storm! I'm terrified! Plus I'll be alone!" I begged him to stay here without actually saying it.
"Do you wanna stay here Ari?" Jonghyun asked me.
"Yes please! Can I??"
"Of course! I'll protect you from the lightning Ari." Taemin smiled at me from across the table.
Huh? Did he really just say that? My heart is feeling so much right now. Why does he have to mess with my feelings!?
"You mean I'll protect her." Minho pulled me into his arms.
"Thank you guys!" I smiled to the both of them.
As night came I washed up and borrowed some of Minho's clothes. Just a shirt was all I needed. It was big and comfortable and it smelled like him. If I don't stop smelling it now I might get high on his sent. I walked into his room and he looked at me in awe.
"What?"
"You look amazing." He said his voice deeper than normal.
"Thank you." I laughed
"So I'm sleeping in here? With you?" I asked nervously.
"Yeupp. C'mon." He held out his arms and I walked over to them. I sat next to him as he hugged me comfortably.
"You tired?" He whispered into my neck.
Not the neck oh not the neck! My ultimate weakness!
"Y-yeah." I managed to say.
We both lay down and his arms wrapped around me from behind. Even thought Minho and I are still just friends I feel like we've gotten closer. I really like Taemin....MINHO! I meant Minho I swear!! Oh my god...