Me Myself and I

Today was the first day of my sophomore year on high school and already I want the school year to end. My teachers are so annoying and I have no one to talk to because I am a loner. Being a loner is sometimes very enjoyable. When it nice a quiet other than the sound of my guitar shaking the entire house. But hey thats just me.
     The next day of school was torchere. Everyone was just staring at me like I was one of those scary people who kill you if you talk to them. I kept hearing people talking about who their crush is and I think those conversations are pointless. I have never had a crush and I don't think I ever will.
So third day and I am just hoping today will be better than the other two days. Its lunch and I see the most gorgeous guy I have ever seen. He had black shaggy hair and he had brownish black eyes. He wore a leather jacket and black skinny jeans. He looked like a punk like me but I wasn't sure. I couldn't stop looking at him. Finally after 10 min I decided to look away thinking a was a creeper. I walked out of the cafeteria and to my locker. After lunch I looked to my left and saw that he was two lockers away from me. I turned away from him, put my headphones on, and listened to my favorite band. "Black Veil Brides."
After my last class ended I walked out the front door. When I reached my house I went up to my room turned on "Black Veil Brides" and laid on my bed just thinking about the boy. I cant tell what the feeling in my stomach was. Oh no it cant be I have a CRUSH.