"Oh god" I groaned as I got up then rushed to the bathroom emptying my stomach.

"Hey" Eric said to me as he followed me to the bathroom.

"Eric, I feel horrible" I said to him as I got up then rises my mouth.

"Come on. Let's get you in bed. Get some rest and I'll go get you some medicine for your stomach OK" he said as he led me upstairs.

For the past two weeks I've been feeling sick and throwing up. I had to take time off from work as I was also feeling a bit dizzy at times. The flu was gone but I still seemed to have a stomach bug.

Eric was at work and I was going through my bedside table drawer when my eyes caught my calendar that I used to keep check of my monthly gift and that's when it occurred to me that I missed two months period. I then grabbed my keys and purse then drove to the nearest pharmacy which was just about 8minutes away from our house. I went in and purchased three different kinds of pregnancy tests.

As I got home I went straight to the bathroom, I pulled out two pregnancy tests from out their boxes. I peed on both of them then put it on top of the sink waiting for five minutes as I washed my hands. That was the longest five minutes of my life.
Finally I looked at the first test and sure enough there was a plus sign indicating positive, second test there was two double lines also indicating positive which meant that I was pregnant.