Chapter 3- No respect or consideration for others

Start from the beginning

"You know you're really inconsiderate, rude and such an assho-...." But Eric cut me off before I could finished.

"Oh, so your feisty huh? And that's quite a dirty word that was ready to pop out of your mouth" he said while smirking. "But I have a better idea what you could do with that mouth you know" he finished while wriggling his eyebrows suggestively and smirking.

"You're disgusting" I scowled at him, "I'd never go there with you, you perv".

"Aww, Tweety bird please, I can get any girl I want, plus your definitely not my type anyway" he replied.

"And you're type is probably just as low in the gutters as you are" I replied angrily taking my breakfast with me to finished in my bedroom.

I was so upset with that jerk I decide to stay in my bedroom for the rest of the morning just to avoid him.
I stayed in my room watching movies, texting Nina and Shieara same as yesterday. After a few hours I got bored of just stick in my room watching movies so I decided that I'm going to chance going back out into the living room.
When I got there Eric was no where in sight, I was so relief that I didn't have to see him again for a while. I made my way to the kitchen washed my dirty plates, grab a bag of doritos and bottle of water. I then head to my room put on my white hoodie, slipped on my knee length black leather boots, grab my wallet and car keys and decide to head out to go explore the town a bit. I've been here since Thursday and today is Saturday which means after tomorrow my classes will be starting on Monday so I might as well go out and just chill today.

After driving for about 20 minutes I finally stopped at the park. I decide to go take a walk around. I noticed that there were many different people hanging out in the park, couples both young and old, families, other single persons like myself and some kids all about the park. I made my way over to an empty bench which was near to a set of swings. A few kids were there swinging. I sat down and watched them for a few minutes smiling to myself. I remembered when I was little like them.
After a few minutes this little girl with curl shoulder length black hair and pretty brown eyes came up to me. I smiled at her, she was about 6 year old or so and she was really cute.

"Hello" she said to me smiling, "What's your name?"

"Hi, I am Savannah" I replied smiling at her. "And what's your name?" I asked her. She was the cutest thing.

"My name's Hailey" she replied, "You're really pretty Savannah".

"Aww, nice to meet you Hailey, thanks. And you're very pretty as well" I said to her still smiling, this little girl was really sweet and friendly".

"Mommy said so too" she said while blushing.

"Well your mommy is right", I told her, "So where's your mommy Hailey?" I asked her looking around.

"My mommy is at work, I'm here with my brother and his girlfriend" she told me giggling, "They're in looooooovve".

I laughed at that as well, she's one cute little troublemaker.
Just then a blond girl around my age rushed over to us.

"Hey, is she bothering you?" She asked, "I'm so sorry".
Hailey looked at her then at me and started giggling again. I guessed this was her brother's girlfriend after all.

"Oh no no no, she was actually being a very great and entertaining company" I told the blond girl while I smiled at the giggling Hailey.

"Hi, I'm Chelsea" she said while giving me her hand to shake. "This is my boyfriend's sister Hailey".

I took her hand shaking it while introducing myself.
"Hey, I'm Savannah. And she's really sweet. She's been telling me how you're in loooovve" I said laughing while imitating Hailey's voice from earlier.

Chelsea blushed while smiling, " You could say Dominic and I are inlove" she said giggling. "We've been together for 2 and a half years now".

"That's really sweet" I told her smiling. "And Hailey sure seem to love you as well".

"Yeah" she drawled while sitting beside me and hugging Hailey. Just then a tall guy with dark hair wearing a blue shirt and white jeans with blue converse sneakers came up to us.

"Hey babe, Hailey I've been looking for you guys" he said.

"Oh, sorry we just got a bit caught up" Chelsea said while standing up. "This is Savannah, Savannah this is my Boyfriend Dominic" she introduced us.

"Hi" Dominic said to me while holding out his hand for me to shake, "Its nice to meet you" he smiled.

"Its nice to meet you too Dominic" I replied while shaking his hand.

" Well we gotta go now Savannah so bye" Dominic said as he lift up Hailey.

"Alright bye. Bye Hailey" I said while shaking Hailey's little hand. "Its nice to meet you guys".

"Bye Sav, see you around" Chelsea said while holding hands with Dominic as they walked off.

I sat down enjoying the cool park breeze for a few minutes before I decide to go back home. On my way home I decide to stop for Chinese take away for dinner since I don't really feel much like cooking when I get home.
When I got home I walked into the living room and was once again graced with the obnoxious presence. Eric was laying down in the sofa with his feet up watching some form of action movie. He looked up as I closed the front door, he then sat up and turned to face me.

He snorted, "Back so early? I thought you'd be working the streets all night" he said with a smirk on his face while looking at my skirt.

I then realized what he was implying, my mouth opened wide with shock from what he had said. But I quickly regain my composure and decided I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of hearing me argue with him. So I just rolled my eyes then went straight to my room.
I really hate this guy. I decided to just avoid him for the rest of the day so I spent the rest of the evening locked up into my room until I showered then went to bed.

End of chapter 3

Chapter 4 is next........... Teaser: First day of college.
"Oh my god. Sav!? I can't believed it's you."