"Bye Ryan" I said and got into my car but there was just one little problem with my dramatic exit...

...I was smiling all the while.

~~NIKITA's POV~~

"He had his eyes wide as he asked the captain 'Is that even possible?' and Captain Rodger just smiled." Mr.Adams, narrated some shitty chapter from our book. Whats the use of reading this again in class? He had given this as homework to us two weeks ago and me and him both know the captain's gonna die in the end.

I checked the time on my phone. '11:01 AM'. Half an hour to go.

I sighed and stared at the half bald man. The shiny moon on top of head was more interesting than the story.

I looked to my side to see Harry playing angry birds below the desk.

I looked back towards the old man. Damn, how the hell is Ryan his son?

After a little more looking around my thoughts automatically drifted towards the events of yesterday and day before.

It was a long weekend.

~flashback~ (le A/N- Damn, TOO MANY FLASH BACKS! :P Sorry. ACTUALLY YOU KNOW WHAT. NO FLASHBACKS. NOPE. Because I need 2 POVs. So.. Imma try something different.)

36 hours ago.

~Nikita~

After going and spending time with T, like the old days, playing Wii, (omg, that rhymed~!) Eating pizza, laughing our asses off watching youtube videos and ofcourse baking! I headed back home at 11 PM.

"NIKITA!" I heard someone shout my name and I looked up to find the source. I saw Louis and Harry waving at me crazy from Liam's bedroom window.

I just ignored them and made my way to the house.

Aunt sophie and Tanner were washing dishes. I went over to my bed straight and resolved to change back from, uhm, Harry's clothes.

As soon as I opened the last buttons on the black shirt, I heard a knock on the door. I went towards it and opened it, but there was nobody there. Strange. I turned around and now faced my balcony.

I was taken by surprise and looked to find Harry smirking and leaning on the glass door of my balcony.

When I gave him a glare and he held his hands up in surrender and mouthed 'Carry on' and watched me expectantly.

I went up to the balconty door and drew the curtains. And just to be sure.. I went into the bathroom and changed into my night-dress. It was a baby-blue thin strapped silky dress, reaching my mid thigh.

I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. And I didnt even bother to switch off the lights.

~Harry~

Liam told me that she was at Tori's place. You know who I am talking about. The weird girl who's laugh sounds like a choking duck. Yup.

I needed to tell her that nothing had happened between us.

We were incredibly drunk. Check.

We ran away together in my car. Check.

There was stripping. Check.

We 'got some'. NO.

She was misunderstanding, and I needed to clear that out.

"Is she coming, bro?" I asked Louis as he looked through the binoculars.

"Nope.. they are dancing.."

"Let me see!" I said and saw them doing a hip-hop kinda thing. And now they were twirking.