#08 (Ashton)

This chapter will be short because I have to go to Luke's chapter. And I will finish it on his! Okay have fun reading the chapter!

.................................................................................

I woke up to see Luke swaying back and forth with a sleeping Affinity on his chest. So cute...okay...maybe I have feelings for Luke...and he does to me...the day where he came up to check on Affinity and I, he confest. I may or may not have kissed him. Let me tell you, I loved it. I got up and walked over to them. I kissed Luke on the check. He turned red.

"Uhhhh" I heard someone say. I looked over to see Calum and Michael standing there, mouths open. Shit...they weren't supposed to find out.

"Um..." I looked at Luke for help. He smiled and grabbed my hand.

"Ashton and I are dating" I tightened my grip on his hand. Calum and Michael smiled at each other before congradulating us.

"Dating?" I teased, once they left into their rooms. Luke blushed.

"Sorry" He whispered. I grabbed Affinity and brought her up into my room and put pillows all around the floor and put her in the middle. I draped a little blanket over her and walked back to Luke. I smirked. I seriously wanted to take him now and then but the guys are home and could walk into the livingroom. I saw Luke lay on the couch on his back. I walked over and climbed on top of him. He looked up at me and smiled. I smriked. I leaned down and kissed him.

"Ashton" He moaned into the kiss as I "accidentally" rubbed my knee on his crotch. I pulled away. He eyes showed something I've never seen before. Love and Lust.

.................................................................................
Time Skip - Sorry, I ain't doing any smutt. I can't do that. Sorry! - Time Skip
.................................................................................

"oh god...Ashton...that was...great" Luke said to me, out of breath. I turned and looked at him, smiling. 

"Luke, I love you" I said, leaning over and kissing him on the cheek. He smiled.

"I love you more" I smiled back at him. I got up and pulled on my boxers and pants. He did the same. Soon, I heard Affinity start to cry/scream.

 I looked at Luke and ran out his room and into mine where I see Calum bouncing a crying Affinity on his knee. I signed and walked over to him. I held out my arms and he gave her to me. I walked out and went down stairs and sat on the couch, rocking Affinity back and forth. Her crying dyed down a bit before Michael came threw the door and yelled "I'm Home", making Affinity start to cry again. I gave him a death glare and walked into the kitchen, getting out something for her to drink.  Apple juice. She likes that, right?

I set her down in a high chair and grabbed the apple juice and poured it into her sippy cut. I screwed the top back on and gave it to her. She drank some of it. She seemed more content now, then she did a bit ago. I watched as she drank her juice from the side of her mouth. 

"Affinity, is something wrong with you're mouth?" I asked, walking over their and examining it. She nodded and pointed at her lip. I looked at it and saw that she had a cut. Probably from biting it in her sleep. Yeah, she does that. I found that out awhile ago. She must've bit to hard in her sleep. 

"Awe baby. It will be better okay? Just for now, don't pick at it or something" I said to her. She nodded and drank the rest of her juice. 

"Michael and I are gonna go now. Okay?" Calum said, putting his shoe on and grabbing his keys. I nodded.

"Have fun" I winked. He gave me the bird. I looked at him, wide eyed.

"Oh...sorry" He said, turning all red. Affinity was to preocupide with her sippy to notice what he did. Thank god. I don't want her cussing and all.

"Well, bye Calum. Bye Michael" I said, taking her sippy cup and putting it in the sink. I lifted her out of her chair and walked upstairs to my room, setting her on the bed. 

**********************

How was it? Told you it would be short!

vote

comment

share?

okay, bye. 

Okay, I'm updating this chapter now instead of waiting to finish the whole book all in one. I just want u guys to see what I'm doing. Anyway, so here's chapter 8!