#05 (Calum)

Everyones so happy with someone...Michael got Lisbet. Luke got twitter. Ashton gots Affinity. I...have no one. Lately, I've been thinking about having a girlfriend...someone to keep me happy. Who will cuddle with me...kiss me...call me hers...I wish I had someone. I want her to have either green or blue eyes...dyed hair. She would look great with dyed hair. Just the way I imagine her.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

"CALUM GET UP! LISBETS GONNA BE HERE ANY MINUTE!" Michael pounded onto my door. I groaned. I got out out of bed. My feet hitting the cold floor. I quickly got up and put on some socks. I grabbed black ripped skinny jeans and a black tank. I put them on and then my Jordans. I walked out and went into the livingroom to see Luke and Ashton cuddled up with Affinity in between them...okay? I pulled out my phone to see it was 10:22 am on a Tuesday Morning.

Soon a knock came at the door. Michael ran to it and opened it. I looked at who came in. Lisbet Dawn. Michaels girlfriend. Shes alright. She came in and greeted everyone. Michael picked up Affinity and handed her over to Lisbet. Affinities face lit up at the sight of another girl. I smiled. Shes so cute. Sometimes I wish I had a wife...a son or daughter. I wish I was happy as Lisbet and Michael. Lisbet smiled at Affinity and looked at me. I half-heartedly smiled. She whispered something into Michael's ear and handed Affinity back to him. She came over here.

"What's wrong?" She asked. I shrugged. "Oh c'mon. You know why"

"Everyone has someone...then theirs me. Aloner"

"Maybe I could set up a date with you and my bestfriend Jade" She said, showing me a picture of Jade from her phone. I smiled. Jade looked beautiful. Her green/blue-ish hair. Her blue eyes. Perfect.

"Calum? Calum!" Lisbet shouted, snapping me out of my thoughts. "So is that a yes?"

"Tell me about her more" I asked.

"Well, her name is Jade Camilla Saunders. Shes 18, 5'5. We've been bestfriends for years. Shes in collage studdying music. She wants to become either a guitarist or drummer. She dyes her hair once a month a new color. And she loves kids. So yeah. What do you say?"

"Yes. I would love to go on a date with her" she smiled.

"I'll text her in a few okay? Shes in class. Its 11 now" I nodded. Jades gonna be my kind of women. I smiled at the thought of Jade.

"Cal? Caaaaaalllll!" Michael yelled at me. I jumped at his voice.

"What Michael?" I asked, clearly annoyed.

"You've been standing there, smiling and drooling for the past hour. Lisbet left twenty minutes ago. What were you thinking dude" Michael said. I shrugged. He huffed and went into the kitchen with Affinity on his back.

Maybe if Jade and I hit it off. She'll be my wife...she'll be the mother of our kids...oh God. I haven't even met her and I'm thinking of kids already! Great. What's she gonna do to me when I do meet her?

………………………………………………………………………

Until next time!