"How foolish of me then." He managed to get out in between my frantic kisses.

"Very. Stop talking, yeah?" I said as I began to feel myself getting a bit hard and, so, I couldn't help but to roll my hips forward so I could get some friction going between our bodies. I also, may have, wanted to hear a groan get caught in Harry's throat. When he actually did I just had to smile.

"20 minutes, right?"

Didn't I tell you to stop talking?

I rolled my eyes through closed eye lids and let out a huff, my hands running up Harry's chest and then into his hair just before opening my eyes again. "Babe," I leaned forward and gave his lips a quick peck, "describe to me what you see in front of you right now." I finished with another kiss before I rested my forehead against his.

"That's easy," he breathed out. "I see you sitting in my lap. Would you also like to know what I feel in my lap?" He teased with a slight chuckle.

It's really not the time for you to be so damn cheeky.

"Don't be such a cheeky sap." I groaned under my breath as Harry kept chuckling.

I should have just rolled off of his lap and gone into my bathroom to take care of myself. That's what happened the last time Harry was around at mine. We had gotten pretty heated and then he would just switch the mood by trying to be overly cheeky. I never thought I would admit just how annoying my boyfriend can actually be. Plus, my mum happened to be downstairs and I didn't know if she'd be able to hear us or not. 

I knew that sex was a big topic for the two of us. It was both of our first serious relationships with another boy and we used to be really nervous around each other when it came to more intimate times between us. I didn't think I would be so ready. I didn't think I would ever be so pushy and needy about it. I really need to get a handle on that.

I'm still Niall.

Now a sex-crazed Niall.

No, just Niall. Just Niall Horan.

Harry's in love with just Niall.

"Niall," he stated, his tone becoming a bit more serious with me, "we have dinner tonight with our parents and we'll be late if we look like we've been getting off." His hands left their hold around my waist to now holding my cheeks, strong enough so that I couldn't turn my head to look away from him if I tried to. Then Harry leaned in and gave my lips a quick and sweet kiss. "I'm sorry." He let his hands fall to his lap, almost right on top of where I was sporting a half-hard on.

I shook my head and let out a sigh, still not wanting to leave his lap. "No. Don't be." I rubbed my hands over my eyes and let out a breath, hoping to calm my body down now that I was pretty certain this wasn't going to be happening this time. 

Anyway, he is right. 

"I get it. I just like how much further we've been getting and my body just wants to keep going with you until it can't anymore." I told him, feeling a warmth wash over my body. It wasn't from being embarrassed either.

"I understand and I get around to feeling that same way as well. We'll get there, Niall, but I just don't want our first time having sex being a rush to try and get done before my dad arrives back around like it was some sort of race. That's not romantic to me." He chuckled a little.

It sort of was since that's the reason he invited me over. 

I'm not experienced so we'd win the race before it really started anyway. 

I didn't blurt out to Harry that I was expecting full on sex right here, right now. I had the same feelings on it as Harry did and, where he probably visions this all as romantic, I saw it in a more realistic approach. No matter how planned out he wanted to have our first time be, I wanted it to be up to our bodies. Sure, our bodies get excited at times when we don't want them to. When the time came we were both going to be nervous, personally, very nervous. It wasn't going to be this perfect moment between us like in romantic films. Reaching that level and that moment was going to take more than one go at it. We were going to have to learn all these new things about one another and our bodies. The first time was going to be a downright mess. I just hoped that it wasn't so bad that we decide to give up on sex altogether.