Chapter 13: "Telepathy between Hearts"

WARNING : TRIGGERING
Hi guys! How are you? I hope you're all doing well! X

I've re-written the authors note ten times and then deleted it. Meh.

Okay. So this chapter. I had a lot, A LOT of trouble writing this chapter, with the POV's and the self harm issues and I'm sorry that in this chapter, I haven't really addressed self harm that well, and I've mainly focused on their emotions.

This chapter will have a part two(I originally wrote this as some 7000 words but it seemed to long and uncoordinated), and there'll probably a bit of Vanessa's POV and their background and family issues as well(in the next chapter). I know, I know I can't wait to write the fluffy stuff myself, but this is an essential part of the story.

My internet stopped working, and I can't tell you how excruciatingly hard the past few days have been. I also got glasses. Yeah, a lot happened. I'm so, so sorry for the late update. Won't happen again * sobs *

Gif is Elliot(Micheal Fjordback) mueheheh.

I'll save you all the details about the problems with this chapter (the ones I find) or the next chapter (I tried explaining and it came down to two whole pages on word UGH) so rather, I'll just say that if you enjoyed this chapter, please vote and comment!

Also, this story reached 1k+ reads and I cried. No, seriously. I was having some personal issues, and as soon as I opened Wattpad and saw this, it made me super, super happy.THANKYOU SO MUCH to each and every one of you who have took the time to read this rather uncoordinated mess of a book. I LOVE YOU * huggles *

This chapter is dedicated to everyone, who has self harmed (in any way) or anyone who has thought of doing it. You are brave, and you are strong, and you have absolutely no reason to be ashamed of your scars. You're winning this. You will win this. Hang in there * hugs *

This is 5k+ words! YAY! I really hope you like this nuu X

P.S. My author's notes are the worst, most uncoordinated things ever. Ugh.

~ Fuzz

-

Scars

(N.)

- The reminders of the battles we have fought.

"And so we grew up

And pulled our sleeves down

To cover up the secrets we had made

And we told lies through our eyes

And made people believe we were okay

And while we sat in the darkness

We forgot to realize

And remind ourselves

That scars will heal

And smiles will return

And memories will arrive

And the monsters will disappear."

-

Ethan

Please no.

Please no.

Please don't tell me that this beautiful boy in front of me, with the full sleeved shirts, hurts himself.

Please no.

The whole world seemed to have stopped, as if the clocks had hushed their ticks, and the wind had silenced its whoosh, and my heart seemed to have stopped beating, perhaps for a moment or two. I was greeted by the silence with a look of sympathy, as if it wished it could help me, but it couldn't.