-30 Minutes Later-

My now brunette hair was done in loose beach waves and I was impressed. I decided to choose a outfit that I wouldn't normally wear since it's still kind of hot.

@KyraWrightXO I'M BRUNETTE!! (Insert Picture)

"Babe, I've got to get going to the airport now. I'll call you before I board and once I land okay?" I heard Niall call from the foyer by the front door. I quickly ran from the window seat in my room and down the stairs before flinging myself into Niall's embrace.

"I love you so much.." I tried to keep it together but it was difficult, especially when Niall was crying rivers and whispering about how much he'd miss me.

"I'll try and visit on the break as well.." I nodded but kept my face buried in his neck.

"Listen to me, you're absolutely beautiful and no one has the right to tell you otherwise okay? And.." He stopped to put me back on my own feet before taking my face on his warm hands.

"..call me if you feel like you're gunna cut, I don't care what time it is or where I am, call me." he placed gentle kisses starting from my forehead before placing a last one on my lips. A car horn from outside was our signal that he had to leave now.

"I love you so fucking much Kyra, remember that.." I didn't respond, I don't think I could do it without blubbering and making a mess of myself. We shared one last simple kiss before he opened the door and pulled himself away from me, it seemed like it took him a lot to turn around once he had reached the car and blow me a kiss before getting in. He didn't look at me as the car drove away but I waved anyway.

"Starbucks?" I heard Roxelle ask from the kitchen when I re-entered the house, she appeared with a tub of Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough ice cream in her hand while she ate it with a wooden spoon, why? I have no idea..

"Yeah, just let me grab my phone." I made quick work of the stairs and retrieved my phone from its place on the window seat where I left it.

"Can you penny board?" I turned the corner to the stairs and saw Roxelle with two 'penny board's in her hands, an expectant smile on her face.

"Of course I can, I'm American. We're practically made for this." I meant skateboarding but they can't be that different. There was a black one and a dark blue one.

"I'll have the black one, just let me get my shoes and then we can go." Rox nodded and walked over to the door before opening it and walking outside, taking in the evening sun. I quickly went to write a note to Robyn just incase she comes home and I'm not here.

"What time does Starbucks close?" I asked as I joined Rox outside, locking the door and placing the key in the back pocket of my shorts. We walked down the driveway as it was kind of steep and it's quite difficult to stop if you're going too fast.

"I think it closes at 11 but I'm not too sure, we'll check when we get there."

"We have about 5 hours then." we started to board beside each other, the wind blowing through our hair and cooling me down slightly. It wasn't long before we reached Starbucks, we spotted Nando's a little further up but decided against it as it was more walking. We walked in and the smell of fresh coffee and other drinks filled my senses and I honestly felt like I was at home. My phone vibrated in my pocket so I stood away from the line after telling Roxelle my order to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ky!" Robyn's chirpy voice boomed through the phone, I smiled.