O1; welcome back

TOXICITY

CHAPTER ONE: WELCOME BACK

˝We are alive, here in Death Valley..˝

SIERRA LOCKS LOOKED AROUND AS HER driver took her to the only place she knew well in Beacon Hills; the Locks house. She knew that the house was deemed abandoned and someone was most likely living in it, but she also knew that if there was, she'd make their stay the worst stay they had in the Locks house.

The trees near the house dragged her back from her wandering thoughts that distracted her and told the driver to stop and pull over, that she can walk the rest of the way to the house. Handing him a sixty in tens, she grabbed her two suitcases and walked down the sidewalk, her heels clicking against the concrete. The driver was gone when she looked back. Sighing, she looked to her left and saw her old home, the memories were filled with bad, all because of her brutally killing her parents. And she knew that anyone could get suspicious, which she made a lie for her to say to them, oh I bought the house, and I was the only bidder and so, I got it.

Walking up the little steps, she trudged her luggage up, nearly pulling it in front of her sometimes. Maybe she was frustrated, the reason she came back was most likely unknown. When she reached eighteen, foster care was more than happy to let her go, after all the carnage she caused at all her foster homes, it seemed as if her evil days needed to stop, but in her mind she wanted to continue them, almost desired. Opening the front door, the smell that hit her first was overdone cleaning chemicals, along with the faint smell of cinnamon, making her lightly smile.

Her freckled face loomed across the open floor plan room, sensing nothing out the ordinary. Good, no homeless wanted to be in a house filled with murder. Sierra thought, closing the front door. Pulling her luggage up to her shoulders, she walked up the familiar stairs that brought memories, especially ones of that night. If anything, she can truly admit that she was almost sad about killing her parents, but Sierra could only blame it on one thing, the voice.

The voice sounded as if it was a middle-aged man, his voice slightly raspy bit held such evil. Sierra had heard that lots people among Beacon County have died, but only one is the only explanation - the man who was once (what people would call) and "alpha" that supposedly got taken to Eichen House - and she is most certain that he is the voice in her head.

Going to her old bedroom, she looked at the girliness that was her child self. Her dark eyes searched around the room, seeing pink, white, light purple, light pink and a few pop-band posters that she liked back in the child days. Setting her luggage down, she sat on her twin-sized bed and looked at the photos of her family. Her mother looked very much like her; freckles all over the face, dark eyes and the oval face. The only thing she inherited from her father was her light hair.

Sighing, Sierra looked at the time on her outdated princess clock, and in big red coloring, it said 6:34 P.M. Groaning slightly, she walked to her slightly larger case and pulled out white sleep shorts and a oversized shirt of Batman. Walking back over to her bed, she pulled back to covers and felt the softness that she had almost grown to miss, soon she fell asleep.

❏ ❐ ❑ ❒

Sierra awoke to the sound of Sia's Straight for the Knife, the sound of her high pitches made her get up and be more morning person, in which she is not. Going over to her suitcase, she pulled out a towel, and clothing for the day - which was white jeans, a black and white halter, crop top, a long light gray cardigan, and grabbed her makeup bag.

Walking to the shower and got undressed, she let the little wet jets comfort her tense muscles, and washed her hair and body. As she did, Sierra thought about all the times where you wished that you can change everything. She remembered back in fourth grade, before she had to leave, looking at a boy who had brown hair and green eyes like a newborn green leaf. They had a staring contest before she got called to leave and after that, she never seen him again, but she hopes to see him here.

❏ ❐ ❑ ❒❏ ❐ ❑ ❒

Sierra walked down the little area for teens to catch up with old friends, and seeing them made her actually want friends. She realized how lonely she is after being in countless foster homes, and having little to no time having friends.

Her foster mothers and father were strict; here is your daily routine, you get up, go to school, do homework and do chores, and sleep.

Walking into the school, she ignored the stares, especially one from a familiar brown haired, green eyed boy.

❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ |❏ ❐ ❑ ❒

Okay, this is like my shitty fast typing, but Sierra met Theo before!

And do you think she is starting to show somewhat of a soft side?

Now I am sorry for this late update on this and See You Again, it's been crazy.

Thank you for reading, comment vote, that's all I want! Bye lovelies!