Chapter 9: I love you

- - Kadey in the mm - -

The Next Morning

Isis Pov
I woke up in a different bed Oh yeah crystal house. I check my phone and saw I had 3 miss calls from slim  20 miss calls and 15 messages from India and alot of messages and miss calls from swae. I roll my eyes I thought I block this niggas number I texted slim saying hey I be over there in the few. I called India she pick up.

There phone convo.

India- BROOKLYN PUT THAT DOWN!

I laugh

India- I DON'T CARE IF YO DADDY SAID YOU CAN HAVE IT I SAID IT DOWN DAMN!*rolls her eyes* Hello?

Isis- *laughs* hey.

India- Hey where are you?

Isis- Somewhere just know I'm okay iht.

I'm not finna go and tell her where I'm at she can't stand crystal.

India- *sighs* Ihht. Is you okay? You know with the situation that happen with you and swae.

Isis- I don't even wanna hear his name. Even when I think about it. It makes me wanna throw up.

India-*laughs* girl you crazy.

Isis- *chuckles *

India- Well at least your going to be a single mother.

Isis- With twins *sighs* I can't believe he said that!

India- Exactly was he high? Drunk?

Isis- Nah he wasn't high. He would've did more than that.

India- DID HE HIT YOU?!

isis- No! Wish that nigga would.

India- I was finna say. But I talk to you later ihht?

Isis- Ihht .

I hung up I scoot my self out of the bed wobbling out of the room walking downstairs I saw kadey watching spongebob I wobbled over there sitting down on the couch. He look at me.

" Auntie Isis why you walk like a penguin "?

I laugh.

" Bc auntie Isis have a penguin growing inside of her "

He smiled " Really "?

"Two penguins" Crystal said walking in I playfully roll my eyes.

" Thats cool! Can I have penguins grow inside of me mommy "?

"NOOOOOO! Its only for girls kadey"

" But mommy "

" I said no "! Crystal shot him a glare and he got quite And his face turn to a sad face

" But kadey the good thing about it. You get to help the girl to make a penguin inside of her "He got happy.

" Really how "?! Shit damn think Isis crystal look at me and laugh

" Umm kadey I don't think I can tell you " Kadey started screaming and kicking his legs omg I don't wanna have kids no more too late now!  " Okay kadey I tell u" he stop and look at me. I took a deep breath.

" Okay well umm. The girl and the boy lye in the bed. And they get real close like real real close. And than "

" The boy sticks his pencil through the girl paper alright the end "!

" CRYSTAL "!

"What "!?

" You just told your son about...  *whisper* sex"

" It's not like I said the boy put his u know what in the girl u know what " she's right but still I look at kadey and started to yawn. " He sleepy crys" Crystal went and pick him walking to his room I put my foot on the couch grabbing my.phone I got a text message from swae OMG..

Text message

Swae- Isis please talk to me.

.

Swae- Im sorry.

.

Swae- please come back! Lets talk.

.

Swae- I'm fucking stupid! Isis I didn't mean what I had said!

.

Swae- I love you

I shook my head not replying than I had to get my stuff at the house I got up grabbing my keys walking out I texting crystal and told her where I'm going I got in my car driving to swae house I mean we don't live together so I guess it's his house now 5mins later I was there I sigh and got out locking it wobbling to the door I open the door it was unlock weird. I walk in and it smell like weed up in here I walk upstairs to see swae pass out on the floor high as ever smh. I walk over to him slapping him he wouldn't wake up I scream his name he wouldn't wake up he was breathing tho so I went and got a bucket of water and I pour it on him he woke u fast looking around I drop the bucket grabbing my suite case packing.

" Isis baby " he came and hug me from.behind.

" Get off of me swae "

" Isis baby look at me "

" No "

" Isis please let me explain '

I turn to him

" About what? That you dont wanna be in my life or our kids life no no MY kids life. Explain why you fucking bithces in the bed and other shit khalif hm tell me I wanna hear this good ass story " I cross my arms and look at him he took a long deep sigh " I'm waiting "

" Okay. It all started when I met this beautiful ass girl name Isis we bump into each other and I knew she was the one for me . So I ask for her number that day when I came to her house I felled in love with her . So I had to ask her out knowing we just met but I couldn't wait. She put up with my shit and I hurt her how many times and I regret from doing that .I fucking love her I just say the stupidest things and make the wrong choices. She said she was pregnant by me i was happy I actually was but than I had to be stupid and cheat like always I promise my self I wouldn't but I did. After the things I said to her I knew she didn't wanna put up with my shit but she know she will always be my baby my ride or die my everything. I take a bullet for her I kill someone for a her I jump off a cliff with her that's how much I love her yeah ik she's not perfect but to me she is. Isis baby I fucking love you and I don't wanna loose you I can't loose you I wanna be with you forever and ever and I never wanna let you go but you probably think I'm a bastard but I understand I just wanna be yours I wanna hug you and kiss you. Isis baby I'm sorry I'm sorry for the shit I put you thru pleasee be mines again "

I was on the verge of crying that was the most sweetest thing a guy had ever said to me. Yeah Ik swae hurts me a lot but that was sweet I cried and cried and hug me we was hugging for some mins finally we pull away I wipe my tears

" I love you to "

" I'm sorry baby I'm sorry I'm never letting you go or hurt you and I promise this time "

I sigh should I take him back.

"Swae I love You your a sweet guy a amazing funny person idk if I can take you back tho give me some space iht "?  He nodded I took a deep breath 35mins later I was done packing. I gave him one last kiss and walk out.