"Only the best for my babygirl
-love your king"

After eating I went upstairs to get ready. I saw 4 wade of cash and a pair of keys.

"Use this money today and keep whatever you have left
-love your king"

I huffed knowing if I didn't use this money he would flip a fit. I put on a loose black crop top and some white skinny jeans on. I also put some black pumps that a bow on the strap. I didn't really do much to my hair coz I was getting it done. I put on light makeup and some earring.

I grabbed the money and put it in my purse and grabbed the keys on the dresser. I went outside to see a black Benz in the drive way

"Lawd Kajai all these gifts" I said to myself I called him but it went straight to voicemail. I miss my baby I haven't talked to him all day. I drove to Junior house when I got there he was sitting on the porch with a bag. He cane and got in the car

"I got you those Jordans that just came out" he said giving me the bag I gave him a hug. I reached in the bag and grabbed a wade of cash

"This is for you but don't tell Kajai this supposed to me spending money today so it's between me and you" he nodded and put it in his pocket I never got why his pockets were so deep. We drove to the hair solan first I walked in and went to my stylist while Junior went next door to the barbershop

"Can I get a deep conditioner and silk press please" she got to work and told me happy birthday once she was done she curled the ends a little. And gave me a hug i walked next door to the barbershop to see junior getting the finishing touches on his hair. I went over to him and ran my hand over his head.

"Damn my brother clean asf" I said mocking Tywan. He started laughing get up and Paying the man. Then a man stepped in front of me.

"So ma when you gone let me beat the pussy up for you" he said messing with my crop top I moved his hand. Then like lightening speed Junior had him pin up against the wall with I gun to his head. Didn't nun off these niggas do nun the guy who was butting his hair came up behind him.

"Aye nigga talk to my sister like that again Ima shoot yo brains out and just to let you know that pussy you trynna beat up that's KJ girl nigga so cut the Disrespect" I went up to him and touched his hand.

"Junior it's ok let him go" I said trynna get him to calm down. The man behind him came over to

"Aye killa it's yo birthday man chill don't kill nobody in front of yo sister fam you fill me" he nodded his head at the man then looked at me. Looking me up and down making sure I was fine he looked at the guy one more time. He grabbed my hand and headed toward my car.

"Give my yo keys I'm driving" I smiled clapping my hands jumping and little. I love when he drive I gave him my keys as he laughed at me. He sped out the parking lot and headed to the mall.

"So have you talked to Jude today"

"Nah her ass left some presents saying she'll see me later... but I wanted some pussy this morning bruh" I scrunched my face up at him while hut his arm.

"I don't wanna hear that shit" he laughed and sped up making me sqeaul I took a pic of me Makin a pouty face and him driving focused on the road.

(Caption: we miss our babies haven't talked to yall mean asses all day @KJKing and @MoodyJudey and thanks bae for the presents )

We pulled up to the mall and it wasn't to crowded me and Junior got out the car. "Junior can we go in Body Central first" he nodded and we walked into the store.