"Two."

"Three."

We lifted up the edge of the mattress and off went Niall and Caroline.

"What the hell?" She said aloud.

Niall groaned loudly. As walked over to the other side of the bed.

"How did you get in?" Niall asked seeing us.

"Everyone leaves a spare key somewhere." I laughed.

"What are you doing here?" Care asked.

They were both still on the floor. The sheet was wrapped around their lower halves and she was still laying on his chest.

"I don't know what were you doing here?" Louis asked using hand motions.

"Sleeping!" Niall exclaimed.

"Naked?" Zayn teased.

They both looked down and Care immediately pulled up the sheet.

"Maybe something else. But last night okay!" She said annoyed.

"Alright calm down, but get dressed you two we have a surprise in the sitting room." Liam said kicking their sides.

Niall stood up and Caroline wrapped the sheet around herself. Us four walked off to the sitting room and began with the tree. They closed the divider Care bought to separate the room a little more.

"I wonder why she's so annoyed this morning." I said mostly to myself.

"Maybe it's because we just saw her almost full on naked?" Liam said sarcastically.

Before we knew it Niall appeared in front of us with his joggers on.

"Thanks for picking up the tree." He said to us.

"Anytime pal." Louis said.

He went to grab the ornaments while Zayn began with the lights.

"Where's Care?" Liam asked.

"Went to shower. Need her?" He replied.

"Only wondering where she is."

"There's more decorations in my car I'm gonna run out and get them." Niall said.

"I'll come with you." I said.

We put on out coats on and head out to his car. He handed me one of the boxes.

"These are so old. But pretty." I said to him.

"Most are my Gram's, the rest were my Papa's." he said.

Inside the box I had were old ornaments. If you held them up to the light you could see through them. Niall was looking at me with wide eyes worrying I would drop one.

We went on and finished up her Christmas tree and put a evergreen wreath on her door while she was walking out of the bathroom clean and in sweats.

"A little more like home now?" Niall asked putting an arm around her.

"A little bit." She smiled. "You guys gotta get going I have to work today."

"Got your job back?" Louis asked.

"Top Shop and Top Man. I'm sure I'll see you there."

I went to fill the dogs bowls up for the day. Somehow they were still asleep after all the noise we caused.

"So you guys have to get out of my apartment soon." She added.

"Oh fine, we should get going shouldn't we boys?" I asked.