Chapter 22

PewDie’s P.O.V  

I sat on the tumble dryer, waiting for the washing machine beside me to finish. Considering Ken was with me we’d decided to stay here and wait for the clothes. They should only take an hour or so.

“I’m missing Scott already,” Ken said with a pout. I could imagine. With Russ and Red spending most of their time together and Cry and I always hanging out, Ken and Scott had really become close in the house. Now he’s gone all Ken seems to do it read. If Scott was here they’d been planning something mischievous or getting the golf clubs out.

“I know bro,” I smiled over at him as he sat on the floor, leaning against the machine opposite ours.

“At least we still have Cry,” he chuckled and met my gaze. The mere mention of his name made my body light up. I wished he’d come with me instead of...what was he even doing?

“Yeah...erm  Ken?” I began. Ken was the first person I’d spoken to here and, aside from Cry, I trusted him the most. “Something happened last night.”

“Like what?” he asked, frowning slightly and cocking his head to the side. I could feel my cheeks begin to heat up. Was I seriously doing this? I’d met many people in my life who have been fine with my sexuality but some weren’t. Some thought I was scum for it. Would Ken see me like that if I told him? “Pewds?” he asked, getting my attention back.

“Me and Cry....we....” I completely lost the ability to string a sentence together.  

“You kissed,” he finished my sentence and gave me a cheeky grin.

“Huh? How did you know?”

“I didn’t only see Russ,” he chuckled and shook his head. My eyes fell to the floor, embarrassed that he’d witnesses such an intimate moment. It could be worse though.

“Oh,” I mumbled and crossed my legs on top of the dryer. I kind of wish I had Cry’s mask with me so I could hide my reddening face away. It seemed like all I did lately was blush.

“Haha don’t be embarrassed Pewds. It’s fine. I’m fine with all that stuff, “ he reassured me. “It’s okay that you’re gay...”

“I’m not gay... I’m bisexual,” I corrected him quickly.

“As if it matters,” he laughed. I grabbed  the empty washing basket and threw it at him.

“Shut up,” I wined but I found myself laughing too. I was just so thankful he didn’t hate me. It felt good to tell someone too, to get it off my chest. I’ve never been a very secretive person but  I was right to trust Ken. He’d never let me down.

“Pewds...” he began. His laughter suddenly cut off and he met my gaze. I looked down at him, my smile dropping from my face when I saw the look in his eyes.