An Asylum Is Definitly Needed.

(Bella at the top)
"Your close, mind backing up a bit or a lot your preference." Smooth Nicole real smooth, not. "I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry that girl was such a jerk to you and that was pretty awesome how you made her mad like that." Wait, what? "Um, thanks?" "So what's your name?" I gave up on dating along time ago, so... "Megan, Megan Sage." "Really so why did what's her name call you Maryweather." "Um, I don't know I don't speak jerk."

"Okay Megan, do you mind showing me to the office I'm still new here." He said with a smirk on his face, he better watch that little muscle spasm before I slap it off. Walking down the hall way every girl was giving me seething looks that I just ignored and kept my head aimed at the ground. Soon we were in the office where my birthday buddy worked at and one of my only friends. I seem to make friends with adults easier than kids my age. The most annoying part though is when people say it's better to have one good friend than several bad ones but it helps if the kids you go to school with are somewhat nice to you.

"Hello Nicole what can I do for you." Mrs. Cortez asked as Ryden looked over at me with a smirk. "I thought her name was Megan. That was what you told me." "Yeah so I took you to the office your here now so I'm just gonna go now, so yeah bye!" "Oh miss Maryweather our new student needs someone to show him around I think since your already here, it would be a big help." She said with a smile. "Okay let's go." As we were walking out I heard Mrs. Cortez make a weird noise so I turned around to see her giving me an encouraging look pointing to Ryden and me. I mouthed 'could you not do that' as I drew my flat hand against my throat. Turning back I saw Ryden had a smirk that made me turn a crimson red.

"Give me your schedule sheet." I said holding my hand out. Nooooo! I thought as I looked over the stupid piece of paper in my hand this guy has all of the same classes as me there is no way that could happen on chance someone purposely set this up and I knew who. Mrs. Cortez. "Great. We have all the same classes, come on." I said walking towards the cafeteria now that I had all my books I could take my time eating lunch. "You know I'm not as bad a person you think I am." He said looking at me to gauge my reaction.

"Oh yes because you probably don't break girls hearts by playing them making them think you love them, then when your tired of them you walk out to find someone else." "As cheesy as it sounds I'm waiting for the right girl I'm not a player I just look hot." He said smirking, making me laugh. "No it's not cheesy it's admirable. I should not have judged so quickly for that you have my apologies." "Well you could make it up over lunch." He said with a smile offering his hand and bowing slightly. Over lunch we talked about nothing important and had the start of my first friendship that was my age and not family and I found myself liking him more and more, when ever our skin touched or hands brushed against each other I had this tingly sensation wherever we touched.

After math class we split and went to our separate lockers to put up the unneeded books walking back to Ryden's locker I had a bad feeling so I started to jog as I turned the corner I saw Ryden pushed on to the wall kissing Audrey when he heard me he pushed her off him. He had a worried look while Audrey had a smug smile. "Nicole it's not what it looks like." Like I said I attract losers but in this case jerks I don't know why I was so upset I just met him today so why should I care? "It's never what it looks like, but we don't have the type of relationship where I care what you do, you can kiss who ever you like."

I said with tears brimming my eyes, blurring my vision as I ran as fast as I could away. I ran all the way home ignoring Ryden calling my name. I almost have a perfect attendance record so I don't think one day will hurt. My parents were out of town on business which was weird dad was retired and mom stayed at home so I ran up to my room just wanting to talk to star shadow and Bella. I ran into my room and called shadow who walked out of the bathroom. I broke down and cried into star shadow's neck as he whimpered when I stopped crying I got my phone and called Bella.

"Nicole this better be important I ran into the bathroom to take this call I'm in school!" I laughed while sniffing back the tears. "Girls night?" "Nicole what happened?! Who ever hurt who is going to get their butt kicked and your helping. I'll be there in about thirty minutes." Then she hung up leaving me alone with shadow who was sitting on the ground looking at floor growling. "Why are you mad shadow? He didn't hurt you." Star shadow looked up at me and hopped onto the bed next to me and laid down whimpering as he put his head in my lap. "That is what happens when you let someone get close. They break your heart, let you down and and hurt you worse than before. I shouldn't have trusted him I bet he's at school laughing at me with Audrey. Audrey, after he saw how mean she is he still chose her, I was so stupid."

After that I stayed silent and waited for Bella to arrive. We spent hours just binge watching tv and eating ice cream while shadow laid in the floor all day depressed, for some reason, after I had explained everything. When it was finally dark Bell and I fell asleep but we both woke up when we heard banging in my room. We both sat up looking for the noise when Bella nudged me pointing at the dresser where shadow was hitting his head continuously while his fur was retracting into his skin and there was a boy left where shadow was as he turned around I saw Ryden was wearing basketball shorts and no shirt leaving me to stare at his eight pack, wow wait, what?!

"Ahhhhh!" Bella and I both screamed and ran towards the door. She made it through the door but when I heard Ryden call my name I halfway turned, epic fail, I slammed into the wall and fell back down looking at everything white and hazy with black closing in. I felt someone pick me up and whisper in my ear. "Nicole I didn't kiss her. She got there seconds before you did and kissed me. I was shocked so I didn't push her away but I don't want her I want you, your mine and I will never hurt you like that again. I'm so sorry you went through and saw that."

By the time he was finished we were in the living room where I saw some guy holding Bella in his arms with a cloth over her mouth and carried her in a loving way out to a van. I swear some people are going to die tomorrow. Ryden carried me into the van and sat down with my head in his lap while he played with my hair. Before the black completely took over I had one more thought. I just got kidnapped by my wolf, bloody demon.