Mickey Mouse.

I couldn't stop laughing as I wrote this chapter. :-D

Bell and I got in position to put her plan into action. If this plan fails then everything goes down with it. This was it, what our destiny had unknowingly prepared us for.
3... Deep breaths and stay calm.
2... Make or break, now or never.
1... NO, I'M NOT READY!!!

"Oh Mickey, you're so fine
You're so fine, you blow my mind, hey Mickey, hey Mickey!" Bell and I shouted at the top of our lungs as we danced like drunk idiots. To say it worked was a mega understatement. Three things happened.

One: Every wolf on the battle field stopped moving and glued their eyes on Bell and me. Some wolves even had other wolves necks in their mouth but didn't move, not even the wolf about to die.

Two: You know how a dog looks at you with its head cocked to the side and ears perked straight up when you tell it to do something and it doesn't understand? Well thats exactly how Ryden was looking at me, until he understood what we were doing.
He kicked the second wolf off of him and shoved Jameson to the ground. He bit into Jameson's neck and shook it until it snapped.

Three: All of the wolves fighting stopped and looked towards Ryden bearing their necks in a show of submission. Ryden and Landon walked over to us after finding some clothes for them and us and shifting into their humans. For once I felt like every thing was going to be okay. Only I spoke too soon.

I looked over in the direction I heard a battle cry in and saw Neil rushing toward Ryden with a knife in his hand. I stepped infront of Ryden and felt the blade enter my body. Falling to the ground holding my wound I let my eyes close, black taking my vision.
~~~~~
Bella's P. O. V.

I couldn't move, I could only watch as Nicole stepped in front of the knife ment for Ryden. I walked over to Nicole's body as Ryden dealt with Neil, in other words killed him. I stood over Nicole her eyes closed peacefully. There were things I never told her. Things like how I put lots of fiber in her cereal one morning, she barely made it to the bathroom in time.

But even now I still won't tell her that. "Nicole get up." I said smiling slightly. "I can't I'm dead." "If your dead how are you talking?" "I'm a zombie." "Well then get up zombie you aren't hurt that bad." Her eyes shot open as she glared at me. "Not that bad huh? I have a bloody knife sticking out of my shoulder!"

She laughed through the pain, taking my hand letting me help her up. We carefully pulled the knife out of her shoulder and put a tourniquet on her shoulder to stop the blood. Ryden dismissed his warriors to escort Jameson's to the pack house as he would deal with them later. The four of us Nicole, Ryden, Landon and I prepared for the beginning of our long, long, walk back home.

Little did we know there was a little boy hiding in the trees that just watched his monster of a father die.
~~~~~
Several weeks later (sponge bob narrative voice)
~~~~~
Nicole's P. O. V.

I woke up to the sun shinning in my eyes and birds chirping happily. Slowly untangling my self from Ryden's bare body I looked through the bathroom cabinets searching for something specific. Bingo, pregnancy test. Following the instructions I waited until the timer on my phone went off before grabbing the test.

Looking at the results I grabbed my robe and covered my self before running to Bell and Landon's room. I had just been about to knock when the door opened and Bell stepped out wearing a robe like me. We held out our tests to each other before screaming excitedly. Ryden and landon both ran out into the hall way, luckily both covered, looking for danger and looked at us when they didn't find any.

Bell and I shared a look before screaming, "We're pregnant!" and jumping in our mates arms. I kissed Ryden with everything I had, only separating for much needed air. "Everyone go ready we're celebrating tonight." Ryden said kissing my forehead before walking down stairs probably to announce Bell and my pregnancies.

I walked back into my room and quickly took a shower and changed into a black high-low dress and flip flops. I put my hair up in a side braid before putting on light make-up and some perfume. I was about to walk out when I saw something sticking out of my dresser. I picked it up and found it was the letter my birth parents had given me.

I opened the envelope but didn't get any further as Ryden came in the room. "Hey are you ready?" "Yeah you go ahead and start getting dressed. I'll be down stairs." I walked out of the room and made my way to Ryden's study. Pulling the letter out of the envelope I began reading the elegant cursive hand of one of my parents.

Dear baby girl, the first thing you should know is that your father and I loved you more than the number of stars in the sky. I wish we could have been there to watch you grow up into the beautiful young lady I know you will be. I wish I could have told you stories of how mates meet and how romantic and special it is. But sadly, if you are reading this your father and I are dead and you have broken the curse. I knew from the moment you were born that you would be special and of your powers as a blue-fang. You should know your father, well, he wasn't the nicest man when we first met. He was cold, heartless and a player. Luckily he changed for the better when he meet me. I remember when you were days old he wouldn't even let you touch the floor, every chance he got he would hold you and sing you to sleep he really was a family man, he just didnt know it yet. My sweet baby I hope you can forgive us for giving you up but we had no choice. Your father was the alpha of the strongest pack in the country, the Death's Shadow pack. When he changed his enemies thought he would be an easy target so several packs allied together and waged war against our pack. We gave you up so you would be safe. Be careful baby girl the curse is not yet broken as you had thought. Somethings I can not tell you but you will discover them your self. When the time is right your fathers pack will come to your aid. I have complete faith you will lead them, well you do have alpha blood in you after all. Keep an eye open your father and I left clues for you to find. I love you baby girl your father did as well. I hope you find your mate and are happy with him, I want lots of grandchildren! With love your mother and father, Alice and Maxwell

"Little one are you okay?" Ryden asked wiping away the tears I didnt know I cried. Silently I handed him the letter my mother wrote.Everything I had know once again shifted. I'm an alpha's daughter. Im the next heir to the Death's Shadow pack.

And the curse is broken, Or So I Thought.