"Harry-" he begins as we step into the elevator, but I send him a warning glare. He gets the memo, snapping his mouth shut.

When we hit the bottom floor, I storm out of the elevator, feeling my frustration push me to move quicker.

"Harry!" I hear him yell again, and as soon as he does, a loud uproar of girls start to scream.

There were flashes flooding the front windows of the hotel. You couldn't even get in or out through the front doors. They were all staring at me, pointing and laughing.

What?

"Harry!" Niall yells again, and I give him a confused look.

"You're standing in your underwear, arsehole."

I could feel my face turning red, my entire body feeling naked and exposed. Hell, I was naked and exposed.

I sprinted into the small hallway where the elevators were, dragging Niall with me. He had a giant grin on his face, letting me know he was glad that happened to me.

"Don't." I warn him when he begins to giggle.

"Sorry."

"Can you please get me a room key?"

"Fine, but you're grabbing your phone and then we're goin' ta have a fuckin' good breakfast, lad."

He nods his head as if he's sure of himself and then prances his way over to the desk happily. He looked like an absolute lunatic in his pajama and hotel slippers. I didn't even know Niall wore slippers.

Five minutes later and I'm closing the door to my room again- this time with sweatpants on. I was following Niall now, letting him show me the way towards the room they set up with breakfast for us.

It was like a little conference room, with a few tables and a big one in the middle with a buffet. People from the set and management were already eating, getting ready for the day. I could see Laura sitting in the corner with her assistant.

She was made to come on tour with us for the Asia leg. It sucked, and it was awkward as hell. I had really fucked with her career and I felt so awkward seeing her.

I grabbed a bit of scrambled eggs and some toast and jam. I wasn't that hungry, I mostly just wanted to sleep.

Niall was sat at a table for two and I assumed the second chair was for me. He was already chewing away on the large amount of food he had grabbed when I sat down.

"You're so fuckin' whipped on that girl." He comments as he shoves a forkful of eggs in his mouth.

"I am." I reply instantly, throwing my phone I had just checked onto the table in front of me.

"No, like, it's unhealthy. You stayed awake all night hopin' the damn girl would call you, and she didn't. Now you're payin' the price." His eyes roll around as he continues to stab away at the eggs.

"You don't have a girlfriend to worry about Niall. You don't have the responsibility of a relationship."

"Ha, you're so fuckin' full of your damn self it's terrible. I thought you were changin'."

"What?" I ask timidly. I didn't think this was that serious of a conversation but apparently it is.

"Have you not noticed that I'm dating your fuckin' girlfriends assistant?" He frowns and I feel a pang in my stomach. It's nauseating. Niall was dating Vanessa?

"No. I didn't." I say quietly. I feel ashamed of myself. I didn't mean to make him feel that way.

"Well hell, I am. Have been for about two weeks Haz. But you wouldn't know that because you're still so stuck in that little world of yours."