I bit my tongue. If he puts one hand on her I'll bury is stupid Italian face and leave his body in a bears cave. "No, but I'd much appreciate it, Don-- If you wouldn't involve her into this. Her father is stupid, let me deal with it, since it's my mess."

He stared at me. "Don't tell me you're in fuçking love?" He looked disgusted.

Fuçking? Yes. My body on her body, in between her soft tanned legs.

Definitely not appropriate to think about right now.

"I'm not in love." I scowled at him. "Mierda. Give me a break, And trust us with how we deal with things. We learnt from the best didn't we?" I gave him a wry smile.

"The best indeed. Now tell Marco to stop crying and go recover my twenty thousand dollar protection money from the Harris brothers- oh and cut one of their fingers? They're trying to put up a fight." Fabio said with a disgusted look. Marco still decided to ignore Fabio. "Come on Marco, your brother is safe, going to school at an elite school because of you. I only needed to use him to make you do the one thing you couldn't do. Since I trust Rafael to clean his mess, I'm not angry."

Fabio not angry? He must of got his diçk sucked just before he came here.

"Alright. Well is that all here?" Marco asked him, getting ready to get out.

"I need you boys to come to the mansion tonight and discuss the mess with Stefan and the rival Mafia family he tried to betray me with." Fabio said just as the door opened for me and Marco to get out. "I'll see you there."

We nodded before getting out and getting into my Maserati. I badly wanted to go back into the farm house and grab Christina. But knew that wouldn't be a good look for Fabio to see, me and Marco had to work.

"Hurry up. I want to get all this done so I can do other things. Valentina wants more help with moving into her new condo." Marco muttered, grabbing his kit to make a blunt. "She promised to make me those Lebanese pastries."

"Yeah and I want to go back to Christina." I shook my head, driving away from the property. I sounded like such a soft coçk. I was bracing myself for a snarky remark from Marco but nothing came.

He was silence before he took a look drag, muttering. "You know what day it is today?"

I frowned for a moment, about to state that it was Sunday.

"The day Zarah was murdered in front of me. It's been two years." Marco exhaled the smoke, leaning back in his seat like it was a normal thing to talk about. In fact, It was a normal conversation for me an Marco, to talk about the murders we have witnessed, the murders with both been a part of. It used to be fuçked up but not now when you lose every emotion towards it and block it out to make it normal.

"Dios mio, two years already." I didn't know what to say. Zarah was Marcos girlfriend until one messed up night when she was kidnapped by men that had it out for me and Marco. We stuffed up that night, it was a trap. They tied us up and made us watch them torture her. Out of all the things I have seen and done, that had to be the worst, I still felt sick to my stomach. Marco had become detached ever since.

That night was one of the reasons why I felt so paranoid having Christina around, fuçk the same thing could happen to her. I'm stupid and selfish for wanting her.

"I'm sorry for fuçking up today. I'm always fuçking up." Marco screwed up his face before taking another drag.

"Marco we both know if you could jump into bed with Christina, you would." I clenched my jaw, I don't have to say 'I'm not dumb', he knows that. He finds her attractive but he can't care about her the same way I do.