6

I walk up to Michael's house and stood there nervously. Memories came crashing in my mind, of what happened the last time I was at his house. Then the door opened revealing a smirking Michael. "Come in..." I walk upstairs and sat on the edge of his bed. He shuts the door and sits beside me. Then it was dead silent. "So..." He breaks the silence. "Look... About the last time.. I jus-" I was stopped by Michael's face. Speechless and  nervous at the same time. "I'm sorry..." He says, looking down to the floor. I wrap my arm around him and smile. "I hope this doesn't change anything." 

Then, we locked eyes at each other. He slowly leans in and I follow. Our lips connect. I feel the electricity and sparks during our kiss. Yeah, I kissed guys before, but Michael was different. He meant something to me. But, something was holding me back. I don't know what it is or why, but I hope to find out. Maybe it was the fact that he was the bad boy and I was the good girl... Maybe he doesn't like me or I don't like him...

Maybe, we weren't meant to be...

But, I found out something. He may be the bad boy, he may not like me.. But I like him. I love him even. I'm the good girl that likes the bad boy...

I'm... In love with an idiot..

I smile and deepen the kiss. "Michael?" I mumble in his mouth. "Hmm?" He tries taking of my shirt and I let him. "D-Do you love me?" I finally say. He stops and lets me go. He says nothing. "Well?" I yell. He walks up to me and gives me a hug. "Maybe... But, I need time to get to know you better.." He winks and starts kissing my neck. I quietly moan as he kisses lower down my body. As he reaches my hip, I stop him. "Wait..." He straightens up. "Are you sure you want to do this? I know were like.. 18 and shit, but are you sure?" He thinks about it for a long time before finally replying. "No... I want some time... You know what? Let's go out... On a nice date. Then, when we are finally ready, I will show you a good time baby..." He smirks, making me blush. I put my shirt on and quickly give a hug. "I'll pick you up at 8 tomorrow. I'll see you soon."

I feel the excitement rushing through me. I couldn't stop smiling.

I hope this date turns out to be the best...