3

After history, I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I turn around and see Michael, running his hand through his hair, and crossing his hands, like he was about to start a fight with me. "Hey, uh... your Avril... Right?" He speaks. I nod to his question. "We are doing the project at my house, got it?" He says, harshly, walking away. "Excuse me?" I yell. He straight away turns around and walks over to me. He pushes me up against the wall and whispers into my ear, "Don't mess with me, princess" then he hands me a piece of paper, lets go of me and walks away. I was speechless. "What the fuck just happened?" I thought. But, I felt this energy between us that was... Unpredictable...

I unwrap the piece of paper and read it.

"19 Spencer st... See u there ;)"

I couldn't believe who I was dealing with. "Why is he fucking with my mind?!" I thought. I kicked the lockers and punched the wall. "Fuck..." I mutter. I walk outside and find my car. As I come closer to my car, I see a group of girls sitting on it, laughing and giggling with the jocks. "Hey!" I yell and they turn their attention to me. "Oh! Look it's... Avril. What are you doing here?" One of the girls say in a harsh tone. "Why the fuck are you on my car?" I cross my hands. "This is your car?" The same girl replies. "Prove it"

I grab my keys and unlock the car. I get in the car, still with the girls on my car. I turn on the engine and reverse and one by one they fall of. I wind the windows down and laugh. "Next time you're on my car, I won't hesitate to shoot you" They get up and walk up towards me. "Really? I don't see a gun on you, bitch" The jocks make 'Ooh' noises, while some of them say 'Burn'. I open my glove box and pull out one of my dad's old guns. He used to be a cop. I was really afraid of using a gun, especially when I was a kid, but then I got my gun licence when I was 14. Now, I have every right to shoot someone if they hurt me. But, I wish I can shoot those fuckers. "I'll threaten them.." I thought and smirked. I lock and load it and they back away, some squealing. "Think again, bitch" I say and drive of. As I turn left, I could the girls screaming like children when they don't get what they want. I smile and take off to who knows where...