1

I drive my car up the spare spot and park. I grab my coffee and shut the door. I double check what I was wearing and thought I looked ok. "I'm just wearing a baggy crop top, a skater skirt and a black and white flannel, wrapped around my waist... Whatever..." I thought to myself. I took another sip of my coffee and walk to the entrance of the college. I look around to see what I'm going to deal with for the next 6 years. "A group of jocks... Nerds... Emo freaks..." I stop my thought to see 3 girls... Covered in pink that nearly made me kill myself. ".. The popular group" I walk across them and keep my eyes straight, not even looking at them. I feel their stare at me and I got to say, it hurt. "Excuse me?" I hear someone say. I stop and turn around to see the girls, hands on their hips and chewing on their gum... Loudly...

"And who are you?" One of them speaks. I sigh and respond, "Avril". They look at me and all of a sudden, they walk away, like they didn't even care. "Ok?" I thought and proceed walking the direction I did before. I turn around, just to see if they were there. Once I checked, there was no sight of those pink fags, so I turned around. Just as I do, a figure crashes into me and we both fall on the floor. "Watch where you're going!" the figure yells as I get up. I look up to see a guy with red messy hair, skinny jeans and an eyebrow piercing. "God... you don't need to be rude about it..." I thought. I walk to the principal's office and sit on one of the big chairs. Then, the principal swings his chair around, to face me.

"Welcome, Avril..."