4

I pull up to his house. I got to say, his house was fucking huge. It was like a mansion. I knock on the door and wait nervously. I have to admit, he is pretty attractive. The tattoos, the red hair and the piercings.... Wait, what am I saying. I can't date someone like... Michael... I hear the door unlock. i couldn't believe my eyes... There is Michael... Shirtless. "Hey..." He says, leaning on the door. "H-Hi" I mumble. "Come in..." I look around and everything looks expensive. "How can someone like Michael live in a place like THIS!" I thought. "My room is upstairs, on the left" He says. I nod and climb the what seemed like a million stairs. I finally reached the top and found his room. I look around and noticed that his room looked quite clean. I sit on the bed and wait....

He enters the room and shuts the door. "I have an idea" He says. He go over to the blinds and pulls them down. Suddenly, I get the feeling that something... Weird is going to happen. He turns of the lights and sends us into complete darkness. "Wait, where are you?" I stand up. "Follow my voice." He says. I put my hands in front and start taking a few steps forward. Then, my hands find their way on his chest. "Oh! sorry..." I say, quickly move my hands away. "Here" He says and the lights suddenly turn on. Michael's face was only inches away from mine. we both subconsciously lean in and both our lips connect. I pull his hair and he lets out a deep moan. He grabs my waist and starts kissing my neck, causing me to whimper. He starts taking my shirt off and that's when I finally realise that this needs to stop. "No!" I say. "I can't.... I have to go.." I say walking out the room...

Why is he doing this...