Walking away once again, I made it outside before he caught up with me by my car. He grabbed my arm and I turned around quickly, taking a deep breath.

"What? Are you going to tell me that there's a perfectly good explanation and that this is all just a misunderstanding? Trust me Jeremy, there is no good explanation for what I just saw, we are over." I tried to keep my voice from cracking, and to stay quiet so that I wouldn't make a bigger scene than I already had.

After ripping his house key off of my keychain and yanking my arm out of his grasp, I got in my car and drove off as quickly as possible so I wouldn't look back. The sinful liquid dampening my cheeks blurred my vision and I sobbed. I had to drive slower than usual because of the tears that never seemed to end. I pulled up to a redlight and put my head on my steering wheel, biting my lip harshly.

"It's a diary thingy. I know I already got you a birthday present but I saw this and thought of you. I know you like writing and you really need to "discover who you are before you graduate,"' Jeremy mimicked our crazy English I teacher. I giggled and opened the glittery purple book. He handed me a purple gel pen and I started writing, thinking out loud. "I'm May Thompson. I'm 15 and I'm...," I trailed off and looked at him with a puzzled look on my face, wondering what to say.

Jeremy laughed. "Dating the most attractive guy in the world," he smirked and I grinned, hitting his stomach playfully.

"I have been dating Jeremy Conners for a year. He is...amazing," I smiled and we looked into eachother's eyes, I was getting lost as always. He grinned suddenly and kissed my head, grabbed my waist, and threw me over his shoulder. I squealed and laughed, gripping his shirt and thinking to myself how lucky I was to have him.

One of my favorite memories from a couple years ago flew through my head and all of the others followed. My body was shaking and I pondered if I should pull over somewhere.

Suddenly my whole car vibrated, and rock and roll blasted from a black mustang that parallel parked in front of the shop I was stopped by. My headache just got a thousand times worse.

I sighed in relief as the car turned off, along with the loud music fueling the pound behind my eyes and temples. I watched in curiosity as the driver got out of the car, but I couldn't see them because they were on the other side of the car and my eyes were burning.

My forehead creased while I wondered who it was, this wasn't a small town by any means but I knew a lot of people, courtesy of my parents. Especially someone that owned a brand new mustang and looked like they came from money. Not disgustingly rich without work money, but a really good paying job and some luck. It was a man; a very gorgeous man. He opened the hood of his car and I watched in curiosity as the muscles under his shirt bulged with every movement. So cliché May.

His dark eyebrows pulled together in concentration as he stared down at whatever was under his hood. I could practically see a bead of sweat running from the top of his hairline down to his sharp, defined jawline. I had to resist pulling out my phone and taking a picture to show Loren. She might be engaged but she can still look.

Well you can do more than look now.

I frowned at the thought that popped up and shook my head. It's way too soon, I'm literally still crying over Jeremy.

It wasn't until I locked gazes with eyes the color of stainless steel that I realized I had zoned out while staring at the attractive specimen next to me.

I normally would have looked away nervously, blushing like a tomato. However, the silver in his eyes swirled like a fire wanting to burst. No, like molten steel churning in a small, circle cage that was his iris. Which made it impossible to look away. His eyebrows were no longer pulled together in frustration: they were pulled together in anger. He looked furious. I gasped when he started walking towards my car, which was only a few steps away.