Chapter 5. Party Madness

Tonight is when me and Nathan are heading to the party. I haven't been to one in ages and I'm so excited. Me and Nathan are waking in right now.

"I'm pretty nervous about this party" Nathan said.

"On the other hand, I'm pretty excited" I nudged him.

We walked into the party and it was hectic. You could hear the music from outside and there were so many people inside. I looked around and I quickly saw my friends. I haven't talked to them in ages so I hope they wouldn't be angry at me or anything.

"Hey guys" I waved at them. I noticed Liam wasn't with them which was a relief.

"Err...hey" Jake said but he seemed really fake and the others only did the same and didn't even bother saying hi.

"Hey guys" Nathan said to them and they have him a dirty look. How dare they! I thought they were my friends.

"Let's just leave, they're not even worth it" I said to Nathan.

"No. I'm not gonna let them ruin our night. Let's go get some drinks and have fun, I promise" he grabbed me back.

I've never seen this side of him. He's acting like the alpha and I got to admit, I like it.

He pulled us deeper into the party and we got some cups of beer and headed to the dance floor.

I'm a terrible dancer when I'm sober but I'm amazing when I'm drunk. But tonight I'm not planning on getting drunk.

I started dancing with Nathan and I was surprised at his dance moves. Everyone was watching us (mostly him) and they thought we were amazing so they formed a circle around us. They started chanting "Go Nathan!"

Some girls got to the middle and started dancing on him. I tried to push myself through the crowd and pound their faces in but the crowd kept pushing me back. I tried to squeeze through this guys but he was massive and elbowed me in the ribs. It hurt af but I didn't want to start a fight with him.

Nathan was too innocent to notice that the girls were trying to get with him. I went back to the kitchen to get some more beer and mingle with some people. I've had a couple of drink but I wouldn't say I'm that drunk.

"Hey, are you Lexi Mason?" A random ginger haired guy asked me.

"Yeah."

"You're really hot!" He said over the loud music.

"I have a mate. His names Nathan" I had to break it to him but I was quite flattered at what he said.

"Stop lying to yourself. I've seen like 5 girls all over him. You're definitely not his mate" he scoffed and walked away.

I can't believe people think I'm lying about Nathan being my mate.

I went outside to cool off because I was getting angry. Nathan and I were supposed to have fun at this party, but it looks like he's the only one having fun. I sat down on the bench next to s tree and drank some beer. I wasn't drunk or anything but I knew a few more sips would probably make me drunk.

Out of nowhere I see a figure walking up to me. Is it Nathan coming to apologise for abandoning me? As it got closer I realised it was Liam. Ugh!

"What do you want?" I spat at him.

"You seemed pretty lonely, so I thought you might need some company" he sat down next to me.

"I don't need company, especially yours!" I said harshly although I knew it wasn't true. Right now I just needed someone to talk to.