"That's my Problem How...?"

En başından başla

"Sure, I think that would be okay." I replied to his question in a low voice.

He smiled happily at me and started pulling me to a small coffee table that was in front of a beautiful cream colored sofa. Taking a seat next to the boy after he dived onto the couch, I let myself sink into the couch.

"So Kyo-Chan! What kind of cake do you want? We have strawberry, Vanilla, Chocolate, lemon, raspberry and orange..." As he listed the types of cake with such joy that I waited for him to finish.

"Raspberry...Can I have some?" Remembering back to when my grandmother would make me raspberry treats made me smile but that disappeared as I thought about her passing.

"Kyo-Chan...? Are you alright?" He said as he tried to look at me face.

Shaking my head quick. "Its nothing. Just thinking too much is all." He gave me a questioning look but smiled anyway.

"You can call me Honey by the way. Everybody does!" He said smiling and kicking his feet as he stuck a fork full of cake in his mouth.

"Alright then." Taking a bite of my own I closed my eyes. I smile happily as I thought of the times I had with my grandma. As I finished up my cake, I thanked honey for the treat quickly and tried to gather my things to leave. That was until Tamaki appeared out of nowhere and pushed a small bag into my chest. I gave him a questioning look but he had such a serious face set on his face and told me to change my clothes.

"I really should be go-"  I stop mid sentence being walked (AKA being pushed by Tamaki) into a small changing room. Great. A school uniform. I knew someone would make me wear one eventually. It was a light blue suit with a black pair of pants. Along with black shoes and tie. Ugh, a school uniform. I reluctantly began putting on the uniform then sliding back the curtain and greeted by the group once more.

"I need help with my tie, Senpai." I told him with a messy tie.

"You are sooooo~ handsome! And cute!!" Tamaki cried out. He came over to me and started hugging me tightly. My face was buried in his chest.

Suddenly I was pulled by four hands away from Tamaki. I let out a deep breath. Taking a look to my right I saw a ginger and a ginger on my left.

"Hikaru and Kaoru here to save the day!" They both said in unison.

"Thank you. I guess". About to make a run for the exit, they pulled me back to them with devious smiles.

One grabbed my chin and the other put his arm around me.

"Don't you need help with your tie?" Hikaru asked seductively, lightly tugging on my tie pulling me towards his face. Hikaru looked both confused and intrigued. I just stared at him, he was handsome and I suddenly couldn't find words. Looking down at my still messy tie, I nodded lightly.

"So, how about you become our friend Kyo?" Kaoru questioned with a smirk placing his chin on my shoulder. Kaoru was just as handsome but seemed different than his brother, more forward perhaps?

"Yeah. We could have fun all the time!" Hikaru added on.

I took a moment to reflect and I suppose I could use some friends. "Sure, I guess so." I reply softly as Hikaru fixes my tie.

"Enough! Time for the real question!" Tamaki shouted pointing at me. "Kyo Tamiko...I want you to be a host!" He said as he posed dramatically.

My blood went cold, looking at everyone how could I have missed it. A host club. I can't seem to escape them.

"No thanks." I replied simply. "No way" "Nope." I continued to disagree.

"But I need you to be a host!" He cried with giant crying eyes.

"That's my problem how...?" Reaching for my guitar and my book that lay on the coffee table nearby. I need to get out of here quickly. I won't be able to be nice for much longer.

"Kyoya! Do something!" Tamaki whined.

"Kyo, we could pay you for your time here at the host club. We ca-"

"I don't want your money." Cutting him off before he could go on. More coldly than I had intended. Besides this host club didn't know that I was actually pretty well off.

"Kyo-Chan...you don't want to be in the host club?" Honey said with tears in his eyes.

Honey was sweet and looking into his eye I almost doubted myself but quickly I remembered how much a host club and everything with it could hurt someone. "No. It's not for me." Before walking past him I ran my hand through his hair softly.

"Kyoya. I will return the uniform tomorrow. Clean and ironed."

Looking back at the host once more I opened the door and left.