Chapter 5: Captured!

She tried not to clutch onto him, striving much to keep her balance but the way he was holding her was making it rather difficult. She could only stare wide-eyed at the boy she thought she knew well enough. Did she...Did she finally make him snap? She was scared, tears beginning to well up from the corners of her eyes, her hands desperately trying to push him away. What he trying to do with this stunt? It frightened her how she couldn't breathe at all, how terrified he was making her feel. His lips against hers made her body rigged. The moment he had let go of her lips was when she tried to scream out for help, but her mouth was covered before she could make a sound.

=>>=>>=>>=>>=>>=>>=>>=>>=>>=>>=>>=>>=>>=>>=>>=>>=>>=>>=>>=>>=>>=>>

Philippines didn't understand why he was making such a big deal out of this. So Snapdragon meant desire! It didn't really mean anything right? Maybe it was just coincidence. Of course Spain had counteracted by saying it was more of that. Britain was a sneaky and witty pirate who wasn't to be messed with. Supposedly he gave up his ways, but for right now, he was back and causing more trouble for him. Philippines honestly she thought still he was going overboard, but since it was Great Britain he was speaking about, the rising kingdom that kicked him off his high throne in the late 1500s, of course he'd be wary of the man and his actions.

Spain was finding her indifferent attitude increasingly difficult to deal with and he and Philippines kept on bickering and fighting about the entire situation as if he thought he could change her mind about becoming more on guard. Of course, as following as she is, she was stubborn on this argument.

She was honestly tired of people talking bad about him. He helped her out when Netherlands attacked her, so maybe this was why she was being biased. But even so, he was always kind to her none the less. Just because her Kuya Spain and Kuya England had a bad relationship didn't mean he had to drag her into it as well. None the less, she nodded her head, agreeing to his terms. He was the one taking care of her, of course.

"I promise you, I won't wander too far off. I'll keep my eye out for him okay, Kuya Spain?" she assured him, halfheartedly. Spain could tell she didn't seem at all serious about the situation at hand, before he could get anymore words in to her, Philippines had opened the door and fell onto the ground, two sneaky males lying on top of her. Mexico on top of Romano, they both rubbed their heads in pain.

"Oh great, nice job! Now we've been caught!" growled Mexico angrily.

"Oh wherever you been, Captain Obvious." snarled Romano back at the older Mexican. They had seen Spain's reaction of the Snapdragons and slowly discoloring of his face when he had stated she had received it from Great Britain. The fact that she was forcibly dragged into Spain's office was suspicious enough, but now he was ordering her to basically stay inside the mansion if she wasn't on errands. At least that's what they got from sneaking in a listen from at the door. Personally, as much as Romano disliked Philippines, he was always.

"What are you two doing here?" Spain asked sternly. The normally cheerful Spaniard did not sound as if he was joking around. Philippines knew he was worrying too much when the Spaniard wasn't trying to play with Romano or Mexico. They both looked at each other and then towards Spain. Spain got up from his chair and looked straight at the both of them, realizing that they were sticking their noses into a business that wasn't theirs to stick it into. "This is a private conversation. I don't have time for your games today," he growled angrily, the two younger boys beginning to shake in fear. They have never seen him this angry before, at least not at them. And yet here he was, his eyes filled with anger and frustration.

Philippines stood there as Belgium grabbed the Spaniard's shoulders. He calmed down it seemed and he went ahead and sat back down. Belgium. She understood why Spain was getting so angry; it was because of Philippines. She wasn't seeing this at all from his perspective, something she was normally able to do. Instead, she was fighting back, and defending the man who kicked him out of his throne, leaving him well into poverty. True, he didn't care much for the English man, but she was his only nation in Asia and a valuable one at that. She was oblivious to her apparent surroundings. The child glorified as the Pearl of the Orient didn't know why she was named such as that.