As I neared, I saw a cemetry. It has been here since ever but I haven't come since mom died. Mustering the courage, I parked my car out and went in. Not knowing what to do, I sat under a tree and closed my eyes and concentrated on Mother Nature. Not more than a few seconds later, all the leaves and dirt in here started whirling around. I smiled at the smell of dirt, I loved it.

Around an hour later, when I was just lazing around in cemetry, I heard footsteps. My eyes widened. Quickly getting up and brushing the dirt off my clothles, I frantically looked around for some place to hide- I did not want people to think I hang out with dead people.

Just at times like these, I wish I was Harry Potter. That guy is just so cool, he can get invisibe, anytime. All he needs is that peice of cloth to cover him, but sadly, in real world witchesdon't get to use all that cool stuff.

I was pacing around like a maniac when I feel a hand tap my shoulder. Frightened I turn around and my eyes literally pop out when I see- my mom.

Um no, just kidding. It was Jeremy. He stared at me and thats when I got concious. I must look retareded. My hair was in a mess and I was covered in dirt. Perfect, just how every girl wanted to look.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

Smartly, I responded, "I could ask you the same."

"Well, I um... came here to pay my dead parents a visit."

"Oh," I mumble, instantly feeling bad. "I'm so sorry your parents died! You and Elena are so young! This is so sad!"

"I know," he whispered almost crying.

Oh god, he can't be crying. Slowly and hesitantly, I took a step forward and pulled him into a hug. "Jeremy, I'll be here for you." I whispered.

"Thanks." He whispered back and slowly pulled back. Then he nervously looked around, figiting with the flowers he had in his hand.

"Oh!" I said getting the signal, "I'll leave... you know, give you s little privacy." I said and started to walk away.

But then I heard him say, "No Megan, stay! I'd like some company in here."

I smiled and nodded.

An hour later, I was at the door of the boarding house. Jeremy and I stayed in the cemetry, next to each other, holding hands. He told me about his parents. I admired how his parents loved him so much, but I felt sorry too. I knew how it felt to lose your parents so young and so I knew how bad it was for him.

I kicked the door open- literally kicked it open and walked in like a boss. "I'm home!" I screamed to no one in particular really.

No one answered anyway. Feeling the need to take a bath, I walked to my room to my bathroom and turned on the tap to check if the water was hot. I flew back almost five metres when the ice cold water touched my fingers. "Ah!" I whispered/screamed.

If I could, I would skip the getting clean part but then looking down at the dirt stuck to my clothes, I decided I will use Damon's shower. He wouldn't mind. I quickly took out comfy sweat pants and a tank top and walked into Damon's shower.

Around half hour later, after finishing his shampoo and conditioner, I got out. As I stepped out, I realized the lightes in his room were off. That is funny, they were on when I was here last time. Must be Damon, I decided.

As, I started walking out to the little light fighting it's way through the door, I was suddenly pulled back by my waist. I gasped but my mouth was covered by a hand. The muscular arms urgently pushed me to the wall. "Da-Damon?" I stuttered.