Pleasure and Lust

(Before i start this i just wanna say i could die happy if Tyler's nudes actually got leaked.. I know he probably doesn't take them but i can only dream) I looked down at my phone and checked the time, 12:15 PM, suddenly it started blowing up from notifications on twitter. Being the curious person I am, I logged in and scrolled down hundreds of tweets about tyler until one in particular caught my eye. "I_AM_WILDCAT omg its ok a lot of peoples nudes got leaked online, ur hot btw"... What? leaked nudes? I was really confused now.. I quicky texted him. "hey dude, you alright?" I typed, then sent it. 5 minutes had gone by until he finally texted back for what seemed like an hour. "can we talk about this in person" He asked. Then I kindly replied with "yes, most definitely! Just don't come over too late". After that Tyler had started his hour journey to Craig's place. Mini had gotten curious after a while and decided to search up the photos until he found one. He hardened as he viewed the picture. Without noticing he started to rub his hard cock up and down from in his boxers. He then pulled it out and continued to rub, only faster and faster, lust filling his eyes. (TYLERS POV) I drove up onto the brick paved driveway, out of the many windows only one was lit up with an aberrant to nature yellow-ish light. What really caught my attention was the shape of a figure, slightly moving through the open blinds. My curiosity sparked up as I sneaked over to the window, Then cautiously and slowly, I peeked up and looked through to the conspicuous sight. I saw craig, pleasuring himself as he watched his computer. I looked a little closer, The real thing that shocked me was what was on his screen. There opened up on google was the photo of me.. I had absolutley no idea what to think, I was mainly, shocked. Not knowing what to do, I sneaked up to the fences and walked around to the back doors which were auspiciously open. I slid one side open and slid it back closed behind me as I started to creep up towards the unlocked closed door. I listened in through to the other side and heard light moaning. I delicately creeked open the door and quietly walked over behind him. "need some help?" I said in a lascivious tone, Startling him. "T-tyler! uh- i" He started shaking. I silenced him with a long passionate kiss. He didn't fight, He let me control the kiss. We both parted for air. My hand traveled down to his cock and I started stroking him. Only light moans of pleasure released from his smooth lips. I bit down on his neck, favoribly hitting his sweet spot on the first go. I started sucking and jerking him at the same time. "Ty-tyler" he softly moaned my name, turning me on even more. He unzipped my jeans and pulled out my long, hard cock. I stopped sucking his neck, finishing off my work circling my tongue around it. I let go of him as he wrapped his lips around me and starting gagging on my dick. I pulled his hair, in and out, As his tongue pleased me with a circular motion whilst being in his mouth. Craig started to pleasure himself aswell, leading him to whimper in lustful satisfaction. "C-craig i-im close!" I wailed. He pulled back then started to rub me off with his hand. Then I released my load, most of it landing on his face. He also did, mostly lading on my jacket. I then crouched down and leaned towards him, licking off a droplet of semen off of his eyelash, Soon after to pull him into another well passionate kiss. I licked the roof of his mouth making him shiver. As i pulled away, He simply hugged me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "I love you, Tyler"