Chapter 3 Demigods

A long awkward walk, still both sides of the party angry and not trusting each other. We walk through the Forest we didn't want to be seen by anyone, since no one could be trusted we continue through the jungle.
" why would you do something so stupid" shouted Jack
" Jack I did it to protect you " answered Andrea
" protect me ha I don't need protection I fared better than my men " Jack said
" so did I we are a good team " Andrea responded
" we can fight later we need to get to the safe house " my dad said as he carried all the weapons of the fallen teens everything but jennifer's knife. I broke the knife I felt a bit bad but I did what I had to do to survive
" dad I'll carry them " I said
" no Felix I need new weapons and forge better ones" dad said and glanced at Jack who was pissed at the comment
" keep the chain sword it's yours now " he said
At a distance we heard the crackle of a branch
" run!!!" My father ordered
We sprinted through the Forest for quiet some time. we stopped to catch our breath
" guardian " Jack said as he was gasping for breath " what . . . The hell . . . Is hunting . . . Us "
" hahaha " you demigods are out of shape " dad bursted into laughter dad avoided the question" in 10 minutes we will arrive at an abandon warehouse, in which alpha and bravo team should be waiting with Miguel and my wife " Jack looked lost.
" how you set this up? " jack asked
" one of your squad mates had a extra radio I sent a randevo point and a mission to gather the rest of my family and friend "
We walked the remaining time silent.
Once we arrived to the warehouse there was too much chaos, an all out war the demigods were fighting goblins. These demigods were more experience in battle they had four archers on the warehouse roof shooting down as many goblins as possible while evading enemies arrows. Meanwhile the ground units formed a line with shields and spears. Wave after wave goblins fell dead and no casualties. We yelled in excitement seeing friends triumph over our foes and not get massacre. The excitement quickly died when a troll threw a rock and scattered the defensive line
" fall back and regroup " someone ordered
" charge " I ordered to my companions
I ran to where the troll was standing I armed my chain sword and jumped I slashed the monster's stomach. I thought it hurt it but it just looked at me shocked. It quickly snapped out and proceeded to stomp me. I dodged and rolled, my father attacked with only knifes attacking the legs, the troll yelled in pain. My father moved to quick striking and dodging the troll, I was amazed this was my father this is what a guardian can do, could it be a full potential of just a portion of a guardian power, but what is a guardian I pounder. Then I was attacked by a group of goblins. I raised my sword to deflect them, but their strength was too strong. I lost the grip on my sword's blade and it flew out of my hands. I looked into the eyes of the goblin right in front of me. Darkness was all that was wondering in their eyes. I panicked and punched a goblin and kicked another one and grabbed a goblin as a shield I took the goblins weapons and killed the hostage goblin the others screeched they lunged at me one after the other. I blocked and got knocked off balanced so I stepped back, the next went for my leg I barely blocked it but my own blade scratched me . The next attacked and went for my chest I did my best to deflect but my blade once again left my hand I looked and then the first one that attacked me striked again but stopped dead. A knife one of my father's knifes was plunged into the goblin's back I looked and saw my dad get kicked by the troll he went flying and rolling through the ground.
" noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!" I yelled
I grabbed a fallen bow and grabbed two arrows from a goblin who was impaled by then. I shot one at the charging goblin and the second one ran towards me. The second arrow I held in my hand I ducked to dodge the last goblins attack, I got up and struck the arrow into the back of the goblins head. I aimed my bow to the troll and fired the arrow, and the arrow bursted into flames hitting the troll in the eye. The troll screech in pain and started to fall back the goblins now surrounding my father they picked him off and made off with him, they ran to the darkness of the jungle.
" noooo" I yelled and ran after them
I lost my brother and I m about to lose my father I wouldn't allow that I don't want anyone else to die. I ran barely entering the Jungle then I was picked up, three horses were mounted by demigods. On one Jack and Andrea, the next was mounted by too other demigods, the one I was in was mounted by Miguel " hey " he grinned at me.